29/01/18

17.13
everyone was rushing around me, no one seemed pay attantion to what was going on around them.

there was a big, almost full moon on the sky and the sun setting on the other side coloring the horizon with different shades of pink.

and at that moment i felt like i've found the secret to life, that it's the small things that matter. that it's important to sometimes look around yourself and see. to just be present. and do it for yourself and nobody else.

because you're the one going through this battle...

and i wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. because i was the one who knew this and no one else.

21.51
it felt like i've actually done something for myself today. it was just me and my camera. it felt good. it felt like this all might be worth it.

we keep distracting ourselves and calling it self care.

but an actual self care is when you're able to stay in this world and still feel good. when your thoughts are not haunting you. when you don't feel like you're going to fall apart at any moment.

it doesn't matter how many pictures i took. it doesn't matter what i shoot. it doesn't matter how the pictures will turn out. the process of taking them, wandering through almost empty streets looking for something that would catch my eyes. something beautiful. freezing my fingers as i carefully zoomed, took the picture and forgot to rewind.

that's what mattered today. and it felt good.

but how long am i going to stay awake?

22.53
if you keep living in the darkness, the darkness will eventually start living inside you.