Chapter 10

Gabbys POV

*Two days later*

Pattie is babysitting the kids today so that me and justin can have a whole day to ourselves. I love pattie. I don't know what I would do without her. She's always there for us whenever we need her. She's a lifesaver.

"Gabby... Can we try to have another baby now?" Justin asked

" now?... Are you sure?" I asked unsure.

" yeah why not. The kids are old enough." He said

" ok, let's go upstairs then" I said standing up from the couch.

" wait.. How about we try something different" he said grabbing me arm and pulling me back to the couch.

" I know what your thinking." I said smirking.

"Do you want to? I mean I wouldn't force you to do something you don't want to do" he said

I smiled " your not forcing me to do anything. I would love to try something new" I said while straddling his waist and pulling his shirt over his head slowly.

A/N- I'm gonna skip the sexual part cause idk if you guys are comfortable with that. But let me know in the comments if your ok with it.

* 3 hours later*

Justin and I were sweating like pigs. I was laying on top of him naked breathing heavily. Then the doorbell rang. My head shot up and mine and Justin's eyes widened At the same time. I got up grabbed my clothes from the floor and sprang up the stairs and justin followed.

I ran into the bedroom and grabbed a white tank top and Adidas pants. Justin wore the same thing except he wore a t-shirt instead. I ran downstairs while quickly tying my hair up into a high ponytail.

I opened the door and there stood scooter, fredo, jossy, ari, taty, Dylan, and Christian.

" oh.. Hey guys. Come in" I said opening the door wider so that they can walk in. " we gotta talk with you and justin" scooter said seriously.

" oh no.. What happened?" I said nervously. " dont worry you aren't in trouble. It just has to do with events that you and the kids have to go to. And sometimes even perform." Scooter said. I sighed in relief.

" hey guys. What's up?" Justin said walking into the living room where we were all seated.

" sit down justin" I said patting the space next to me for him to sit down. There wasn't enough room so when justin say down he pulled me down with him so that I was sitting on his lap.

" alright so I have these schedules for you guys to follow for the next month and a half. Now you guys will be taking part in digitour with a ton of other youtubers and viners. Fifth Harmony, cimmorelli and one direction will be there to perform also. Each performance will be an hour long. Each performer will do a question and answer segment for a 10 to 15 minutes then the next person performs. You understand so far?" He said reassuring us. " so when do we start?" I asked. " in one weeks. The first stop is Atlanta then we go to Charlotte etc. the locations will be on the paper I will give you now" he said handing out a white peace of paper with the locations on it. " now on that paper underneath the location is where your hotel will be for those couple of days. You can choose to stay in the hotel or in the tour bus. And I know you four will want to stay in the hotel cause of the kids." He said indicating the couples which were me and justin, Jossy and fredo, taty and Dylan and ari and Christian. " that's all handled. You will have a suite everywhere we go so don't worry about that. You can also bring a mom to help take care of the kids. Pattie is already coming and so is Jossys mom." Scooter said. " I'm excited now" Justin said smiling and rubbing my thighs slowly. I giggled. " ok so July
1 at 2:00 in the morning we will be going to Atlanta then you guys go in meet everyone then start rehearsals and the meet and greets start at 12:30 and the show ends at 7:30" scooter said standing up. " ok that's all I needed to say. Be ready. Kenny will be here to pick you up at 12:00 midnight the day before" he said before heading to the front door. " thanks for coming scooter I said walking him out. He replied with a 'no problem' and left.

I walked back to justin and just fell back on his chest. " I'm so exhausted!!" I screamed. He laughed "so am I babe" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

" so we got to go and pick up the kids at Dylan's moms house" taty said standing up and grabbing her purse. " ok we will see you the day of or maybe even before" I said standing up and giving them both hugs then they left.

" we should get going too. I have some errands to run" ari said standing up. I gave them both hugs and they left.

"Can we stay over?" Fredo asked. I nodded. " you guys can stay in the guest room. I got to go pick up the kids now. See ya" I said after putting on my gamma blues and walking out. (A/N- Gamma Blues are a type of Jordan's)

(20 minutes later)

Justin POV

Gabby just got back from picking up the kids at moms house. They came home extremely hyper.

Ava came running straight towards me and crashed into me. She started giggling like crazy. " what did you eat missy?" I asked her while holding her back so that she didn't break anything in the house. " grandma is to buy candy and I got two pounds of it. And I already ate most of it" she said in between giggles. This is going to be a long night.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I though i'd give you two chapters cause I was bored! ❤️👌
5 votes for the next chapter!

-Gabby💎