Prologue - When he left

I do not own any of the characters Richelle Mead does, I only the plot.

Read&Review. Enjoy

P.s. This is my first fanfic hope you enjoy,

AlexXOXO ;)

RPOV

That night I woke up crying, yet again. I was in Lissa's house. This was due to the love of my life - Dimitri Belikov- leaving me for Tasha Ozera, the aunt of Lissa's boyfriend Christian.

Although Dimitri does not know, he got me pregnant, then he left me for that Bitch the next day without so much as a goodbye. I know, I know. You're probably wondering how two Dhampirs can have kids. It's because I am shadow-kissed. I'll tell you more on the, how, later.

This is how this big fucking mess got started: Dimitri- the love of my life and my soulmate ( I know it sounds cheesy, bit its true ) - got an offer to become Tasha Ozera's guardian. Honestly it is only because she likes him. The day before he took the offer we...made love.....in a cabin at St. Vladimir's school. Obviously that is my school. No one knew about us except Adrian, but he didn't know we took the next step.

Just as we were heading back to the main school, there was a Strigoi attack.

Ohh I forgot to mention,  Dimitri and I were not allowed to be together because, a) he was my mentor at the time, (not anymore) and, b) he is seven years older than me.

The day after the Strigoi attack I found a note had been tucked under my door.

                                                                    Dear Rose,
I have decided to take Tasha up on her offer,
Dimitri

I had to read it twice more to fully understand it. By then I knew he had left, this causing hot slaty tears to fall down my face. And there were still more surprises to come!

Tell me what you thought, pls