A Night In Fiore (Part 3)

“Princess, is it time for punishment?” Virgo asked when Lucy summoned her.

“No!” Lucy snapped. “Why are you always asking that, anyway? We need gowns for tonight. And please, Virgo, try to not bring one of Sagttarius’ horse costumes... We had a hard time getting Gray out of it once.“

A few minutes later, Virgo had come back with celestial dresses for the girls. (I would want to post the gowns I designed but I’m on mobile and I have no idea how to put pics) Lucy had on a pink strapless ballgown with ruffles on the hem. Evergreen had a green lacy mermaid dress on, Erza has (surprise!!) dark pink body-hugging gown with a high slit on the right leg. Lisanna and Cana wore the same style of ball gowns, dark blue and minty green respectively, with the front cut in half and a train behind. Juvia was wearing an icy blue mermaid dress with the tail shimmering in different shades of blue. Levy was wearing a short black dress with lace sleeves and lace overshirt reaching the floor.

“What’s taking Mira so long?” Cana conplained, checking herself on the mirror. “And Wendy, where is she?”

“Here!” Mira pushed Wendy into the room. Mira was wearing a bright yellow body hugging  gown with a lightning bolt pattern on the side as a slit. Wendy was wearing a rainbow ball gown with a white lace overskirt.

“Cancer did a good thing with our hair.” Lisanna cried. “I never knew a bob cut could be styled.”

Erza smirked. “Shall we meet our dates?”

“Yes!” Mira cheered, jumping up and down in her high heels. “I want twenty babies each from all of you! Especially from you and Bickslow, Lisanna. I want neices and nephews.”

“I want you to have babies with Laxus too.” Lisanna smiled sweetly. “Little demon conductors!”

Lucy lead the others out of the hotel and into the lobby, where she noticed that they were ten minutes late. The boys were sitting on the floor, Freed, Jellal, Natsu and Bickslow asleep, Laxus and Romeo playing with their powers, Gray, Gajeel, and Elfman just staring into space. They all looked up and stared at the girls.

“You’re late.” Elfman said dryly.

Eva marched up to him and poked his chest. “A woman is never late. She arrives precisely when she means to and it is not considered early or late.”

“That’s a bit unfair.” Jellal muttered.

Unfortunately, Erza heard and kicked his leg. “You were saying something?”

“I’m serious, you’re all ten minutes late.” Laxus said. Mira smiled sweetly at him before wrapping her hand around his large bicep and giving it a deathly squeeze. He visibly winced.

“Lucy! You look...” Natsu gulped. Be honest. Be honest or gramps will cut your bee. “Like a princess.” Lucy blushed and slapped his face, which hurt more than she intended and she ended up squealing, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Gihee.” Gajeel grinned at Levy, who blushed and looked away.

“You look pretty.” Bickslow commented on Lisanna. “You look like a damsel in distress.”

“Is that a compliment or not?” Lisanna asked, following him into the carriage that will take everyone to the venue.

“Depends on your perspective.” he whistled non chalantly.

“Aren’t you gonna help me up the carriage?” she groaned as Bickslow ignored her.

Gray smiled at Juvia. “You look great. Like a mermaid.”