22: Help

please read A/N at the end

Lynn's P.O.V. 

It feels like I have been here for hours, days, weeks, years. I am slowly dying. My body is decomposing and my lungs are trying to grasp at any air that it can get. My heart is trying to get as much blood pumped into my veins until my heart finally stops pumping my blood throughout my body. 

My body is fighting the death that is coming. I am literally dying. I know that I have been laying on the ground for a minute, maybe two but it feels like it has been decades. 

I can hear things going on around me. I don't care. I can't breathe. That's my focus right now. 

I hear the front door of my apartment open. I can hear footsteps running through the kitchen and down the hallway. I can hear the bedroom door open. I can feel Ethan staring at me. I can't fucking breathe. I don't want him to see me like this.

I can feel the tears running down the sides of my face, some running into my ears. 

"Lynn, I'm here. It's fine. Calm down. I'm here," he says.

He stands up and runs down the hallway, away from me. My labored breath continues steadily, bot getting better. It won't ever get better. I will die this way. I will die in the next ten minutes. I can feel it. 

I hear Ethan yell at Grayson to get up. I can hear Grayson grumble and tell him to fuck off. I hear curses from Ethans mouth telling him to get up again. 

I try to focus on my breathing. My heart seems to be beating faster and faster. These things usually last for about 20 minutes and I am on minute 3. I feel like I'm slowly dying and I can't seem to let it stop. 

Suddenly Monica is in the room, staring at me. I can feel her eyes stare at me. I can feel Ethan's eyes staring at me. I can hear Grayson's footsteps and then his eyes land on my body. They are all staring at me. I am dying and they are staring at me. 

I am their entertainment.

"Do something!" Ethan yells.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" Grayson says.

"You were the only one that could calm her before when she had panic attacks," he says. It's true. I used to have panic attacks all the time. 

"That was before," Grayson says, "Who knows now."

"She is going to pass out of you don't calm her down," Monica says. She gets on her knees and continues to stare at me. She seems worried.

"Let her pass out then," Grayson says.

"GRAYSON, HELP HER GOD DAMN IT!" Ethan yells.

"Why don't you," Grayson says.

"Because I don't know how. You were the ONLY damn person that could before. Please calm her down," he says. 

"Try to help her. You haven't even tried," Grayson says.

"She used to have panic attacks all the time when she was with Kyce because he stressed her out mentally that much. Do you not see that that's exactly what you are doing. You are the reason she is like this right now. Now fucking help her," he yells.

Monica lifts me up into her lap and hugs me. She needs to not do that. I feel confined. She is making it worse. I start breathing heavier. She doesn't realize that. I can't do anything. 

"Stop arguing and help her. Someone. I can't watch her like this. Someone help her," Monica begs. I can smell Grayson on her. 

I still can't breathe. Monica hugging me is making it worse. My heartbeat picks up.