28

Wyatt's POV

"... and that's basically it" Ella ended her sentence.

"Ugh you guys are so fucking adorable" Jeremy exclaimed making everyone in the room say 'true' 'facts' and things like that.

"So Ella asked Wyatt? Did I get that right?" Sophia asked, Ella and I nodded.

"I really thought it was gonna be Wyatt who asked Ella, I mean all he does is talk about how much he likes her" sophia said, earning a death glare from me.

"Really? Is that so?" Ella took my hand and looked up at me smiling.

"Well how could I not" I said making Ella smile even bigger, Ugh she's beautiful.

"And you didn't, you know, do anything at all?" Finn asked completely ruining the moment, making everyone groan at his stupidity.

"Well we kissed, a couple times" Ella said and I could see a small smirk grow on her face.

"How many times?" Finn asked.

"... I lost count" I said as a huge smirk spread across my face. Everyone gasped.

"WYATT" Ella screamed and playfully hit my chest, I was just laughing the entire time.

"Whhaaatt I can't brag about my beautiful girlfriend?" I said looking into Ella's eyes. She smiled, then she leaned in and pecked my lips, everyone 'awed'.

"Okay enough with all this cuteness, I'm hungry" Jack interrupted the cute moment.

"OH I WANNA COOK" Ella suddenly exclaimed making me jump, she lightly giggled at my action and continued her sentence. "I can make whatever you guys want".

"I WANT SOMETHING WITH CHICKEN. I LOVE CHICKEN" finn screamed, everyone laughed but soon nodded in agreement.

"Are you sure you actually can cook or do you just want to try?" Sophia questioned Ella which resulted in Ella throwing a pillow at her.

"Yes I can cook you asstwat, right Hailee?"

Hailee made the face expression of her thinking, "HAILEE" Ella screamed in an annoyed tone making Hailee burst out laughing.

"I'M KIDDING I'M KIDDING, she can cook, she's actually a really good cook"

"Well then let's let Ella cook, we'll just need to buy the ingredients we need" I said getting up from the couch, "I'll go to the store, does anyone wanna come with me?"

"I do" Ella said getting up from the couch, then she walked up to me and stood by my side grabbing my hand. "Should we buy something else too?"

"Buy snacks and we'll have a movie night tonight" Chosen suggested.

"YESS" both Sophia and Hailee screamed in agreement.

"Okay, we'll be back in like 30 minuets" I said as Ella and I exited the hotel room. There was a comfortable silence the entire way to the supermarket as Ella and I walked with our hands intertwined. We got into the supermarket and I grabbed a cart.

"Can I sit in the cart?" Ella asked giving me puppy eyes.

I softly giggled, "What?".

"Can I PLEEAASE sit in the cart?" Ella slightly yelled tugging my sleeve lightly. I laughed at her cuteness, then I grabbed her face and gave her a soft kiss.

"Of course" I said and without any warning Ella quickly jumped into the cart. "YAY" she exclaimed in excitement, then we went in and started grabbing stuff.

"Okay so what are you gonna make?" I asked Ella as we entered the vegetable section of the supermarket.

"I was thinking I could make chicken breast with mozzarella and pesto, then something with potatoes" she answered and soon continued her sentence, "go to the meat section"

"Okay your highness"

—— time skip // Ella's POV

"ELLA THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THIS" Jack yelled making me burst out laughing, this kid is to energetic for his own good.

"Thank you jack"

"What even is this potato things and why have I never eaten it before?" Sophia asked with her mouth stuffed with food.

"I don't know if it has a specific name in English but in Sweden it's called hasselbackspotatis, it's basically just potatoes with melted cheese and salt and pepper, it's really not that complicated"

"Well it's fucking dELICIOUS" wyatt screamed, "you better cook for me every day forever".

Forever

There truly was nothing I wanted more than for us to last forever.

"Will do, Wyatt"

a/n I'm having writers block, what even is this