•ONE•

RATED 18.

-HIS-

I stared outside the car as I see the large structure of Dale University, A High Elite School for Students that comes from Rich families like Politicians, Government, Businessmen  and..Mafias.

This school is conducted to teach students not the basic things but to teach how to survive after they graduate and depend on their chosen course, All courses are available to this University and that makes this university a special one.

But there's more, In the 30th anniversary of the University, We've decided to accept students with the average of 90 to become a scholar of this University.

As we enter inside the boundary of the University, Dale University, A prestigious school that no one dared to ruin the name of this respective school in Winchester.

I glance at my dress watch to see that it's already 9:20 a.m, 10 minutes before the first class ended and break time would come.

I look around at every part of the structure to see if there's any damage parts that needed to be fixed or replaced. As I look around—I sense someone was staring at me and when I look at who's the one that been looking at me, I was shocked.

I see a beautiful boy on the window, staring at me with his blue eyes—I was awestruck, But when he realized that I was also staring at him, he ducked away from the window as if he was startled

Who could that boy be? I know every single student here in this University, Must be a new student? I haven't seen this boy anywhere, Well then..

I know that window is from the infirmary—What is that boy doing over there? Isn't it the start of first class already?

I walk inside the building, with my butler following behind while I ignored him— I got inside the private elevator as I pressed a button, waiting patiently to see that beauty that caught my attention.

*Ding!*

Once the elevator opened—I rush outside as I walked toward the clinic, opening the wooden door as I walked inside— There sat, Felia, reading a book, She was the head nurse of this clinic.

"Oh! Greetings Mr.V! I haven't see you a while, What a suprise to see you here."

She let out a soft smile as I nod my head, leaving her alone before she says anything.

As I enter the bed chamber of the clinic—I look around until I found the boy that I've been looking for, I decided to walk toward the sleeping boy and I was amazed by his looks,

He was white as snow, plump pink lips, Brown curly hair, small button nose and a eyelashes that is longer than a lady,

Is he, was a boy for real? This beauty surpass a beauty of woman, But he is, indeed a boy,

No one decided to follow me here, I decided to hover this sleeping boy, I know this is harassment and I can't help but feel guilty but this boy...he was tempting.

"God, He's beautiful.."

I utter softly as I decided to lean in his face— kissing his soft lips, It was heaven! I wanted more, more..

I lifted his head and feel his soft brown hair on my hand as I gently caress it— my lips were pressed into his until I flicked my tounge on his soft lips as I put it inside his warm mouth, playing wih his soft tounge.

After a few minutes later—I feel a small hand on my jacket signaling me that he was already awake.

I pulled my face away from his as I stare at his tearful looks—He looks like he was crying by the way he sniffled and stare at me in bewilderment,

"What..What are you doing? Uhh.."

He stutter—making me smile mischievously as I lean down to kiss his soft rosy cheeks stained with fresh tears from his face—He was lovely.

"Nothing sweetheart, I feel tempted to taste that sweet looking lips of yours."

I whispered, in such a seductive manner as I decided to caress his petite body but I suddenly stop when he whimpered and flinh when I touch a specific spot,

"What's wrong? Where does it hurt?!"

I ask, worried, when I heard him flinch and whimper— I grab the edge of his clothes and raise it up, seeing his flat white stomach, I can't help but feel amused but when I saw the dark bruise on his side, I feel mad at the moment.

"Who did this to you?"

I questioned, with a serious voice as he sadly shook his head at me, He was getting sleepy as time pass,

"I-I don't..I don't know.."

He whisper that only the two of us can heard. I gripped his chubby cheeks as I stare at him with a serious look.

"Stop lying to me, sweetheart."

I sternly spoked as he was startled by the way I said that to him.

"B-Brandon..His name is..Brandon."

He muttered— I only nodded my head as I take a mental note on how to find this guy and torture him for hurting this gentle boy.

I can't help but smile as he lean back down on the pillow, As he started to fall asleep, eyes closing gently as I stare at him in awestruck.

Even though—This is our first encounter, I feel a bond between us— This may be a violation but I swear that I would take care of this boy in pure gentle and love, I would be devoted to him till my last breathe.

Oh Sweetheart, You're gonna be mine.

O N E