He's Back Part 2

This was requested so enjoy!

Jacob: Baby which tie

Jacob asks you holding up two different ones. You study your boyfriend carefully before choosing.

You: Red, matches your tux

Jacob: Thanks

He says kissing your cheek as you stand in front your mirror fixing your hair. Jacob was currently in your room watching you get ready for the Valentines date he was taking you on.

You: Can you not stand there and watch me

Jacob: No...no I cannot

You roll your eyes but laugh as you go put your dress on...

You: Ok Y/n you can do this

You slowly open the bathroom door and turn off the light walking into your room even slower. Jacob was on his phone but when he looked up his jaw dropped to the floor.

Jacob: Wow

Was all he said as he walked over wrapping his arms around your waist.

Jacob: I'm so dam lucky

You giggle and he kisses you quickly as you walk downstairs arm in arm. On your way to the front door you pass your brother. Oh yeah he knows now!

Andrew: Have her home by 12...take care of my sister Jacob

Jacob: I always do

He smirks as the two of you walk out your house and he opens the car door for you.
I should probably catch you up on everything that's happened. Jacobs a junior in college and your a freshman. You both go to Virginia Tech but barely ever see each other. You've been dating for a whole year and you've been your happiest self with him. Anyways look at that. Me filling you in took up the entire drive and you've now arrived at the restaurant. Guess I'm just that good. I'm sorry I'll stop now.

Jacob pulls up to valet parking and throws his keys at the guy. He opens the door for you and walks you out hand in hand. Of course Jacob had reservations

Hostess: Name

Jacob: Sartorius

Hostess: Right this way Mr. Sartorius

She smiles looking at him for a little too long. She leads you to your table and you sit down.

Jacob: It's been so long since we've been on a date

You: I know...I missed you J

Jacob: I missed you too

That night you had the chance to really talk to your boyfriend. Something you almost never got to do. Not to mention the food was really good. Jacob wouldn't let you pay because apparently it was "part of your present".