Chapter - 4 First Take

Delhi..

Ruhana was sitting inside her room lost in her thoughts. She was married. She loved her husband. But he didn't. He didn't want to marry. Why was she here then? Why was she given the punishment? He could have denied for the marriage. Many questions were echoing in her mind. Her trance was broken by Manvi, who came inside. She tapped on her shoulders...

"Bhabhi... we got our tickets. Maa bhi aa rahi hain hamare sath. " she informed.

Ruhana looked up at her.... "maa? Lekin kyun? Unko takleef lene ki kya zarurat? "she asked.

"Isme takleef kaisi beta?wahan bhi apna ghar hain. Aur fir Vineet ka koi bharosa nahi. Usey dant bhi toh lagani hain, aise kaise wo tujhe chhod ke ja sakta hain. " Asha said.

Ruhana was worried. She didn't want the family to know what Vineet told her. She looked up at her...

"Maa... yahan aapki zarurat hogi na. Wahan I'll manage. "she said.

"Nahi beta

"Nahi beta. Abhi wahan meri zarurat hain. Tum taiyari karo, okay "asha left patting her cheeks.

Manvi assured her and left. She too went busy packing her stuff. She was ready to get Vineet's love at any cost.

.

Mumbai

Vineet and Mithi were out for shopping as per Mithi's wish. Mithi was trying dresses and Vineet was pacing up and down in the shop. Vineet was checking his phone but suddenly he heard Mithi's voice..

"Vineet How do I look?"

He looked at her and was lost in her. She was wearing a knee length, offshoulder dress. He took baby steps towards her. He smiled

"Gorgeous, mann kr hai ki.. " He moved his face towards her which made her blush. But their sweet moment disturbed by a phone call. He received the call and his face expressions turned into anger. He cut the call and turned to Mithi...

" Mithi, chlo" He said.

"Kahan, mujhe aur dresses try krni hai abhi" Mithi replied

"nhi fir kbhi. Aaj chalo!! " Vineet said and held her wrist and dragged her out.

"Vineet stop. What are you doing?" Mithi was shocked with his behavior.

"Kucch urgency ha.I have to go.Tumhe drop kr deta hu" Vineet said while looking at other side.

"koi zarurat nahi hai . I'll go by myself. " Mithi said angrily and left in taxi.

Vineet sighed in disappointment. He sat in car and drove away.

.

Vineet reached a bungalow, Singhania's written on it. He stopped his car and entered inside angrily