Ship of love chapter 33

Arya's POV

A month has passed since my accident and the police still haven't found Jessica. Jason called the police while I was still in the hospital, the police came and asked me a few questions.
"Do you know who ran you off the road?" asked a forty something slightly overweight but tall man. He reminded me of john goodman.
"Yes, it was Jessica" I said
"Last name?," he asked
"The slut!" I said. He raised his eyebrow at me and said
"I'm serious, what's her last name?,"
"Do you see me laughing?, I'm dead serious" I said in a deadpan voice.
"Her name is Jessica Weston" said Jason.
The cop whose name was Ron Baker nodded his head and wrote her name down in a small black notepad.
"Do you know why she attacked you?"
"Yes, she wants my boyfriend. So she thought if I'm dead and out of the picture, then she'll have a chance with him" I said
"Are you sure it was her?" he asked
"Well, who else could it be? She's the only one that threatened me"
"What about the doctor you worked with? Alex Grey I believe was his name"
"What about him? He's in jail now. I doubt it was him driving behind me and he's not a girl"
"Maybe he still has a grudge against you for turning him down and sending him to jail" he said
"Sometimes cops are stupid! I just said he's not a girl. The person driving behind me was a girl and it was Jessica. How the hell did you pass the Police Academy?" I asked slightly pissed off now.
"I passed with flying colors." he said with a smirk.
Oh how I wanted to smack that smirk off his face so bad I thought.
"What is your boyfriends name Ms. Anderson? I would like to ask him a few questions about this Jessica person." he continued
"His name is Jason Thompson and he's behind you Ron." Saying his first name deliberately just to get him pissed off.
He turned towards Jason. "Why are you so quiet Mr. Thompson?" he asked.
"I'm quiet because you're asking her the questions and she knows what happened on that road better then me." he answered
"Did you have anything to do with Arya's attempted murder?" he asked him
I gasped loudly and was about to intervene, but Jason started speaking.
"Why the hell would I want to kill the love of my life and mother of my boys for some psycho?" he yelled as he got out of his chair and stood in front of Ron.
Officer Ron just stood there looking at him. It was as if he was studying him and trying to tell if he was lying or telling the truth.
"You tell him babe!" I told him.
"Were you in a relationship with Ms. Weston when you started dating Ms. Anderson?"
"No, I was not. We were broken up when I started dating Arya "
"Does she know you guys were broken up?" he asked
"Who?"
"Jessica Weston"
"Yes, we were broken up before I met Arya. Jessica cheated on me and said she was carrying my child. She lied! I caught her and her boyfriend together and heard the whole conversation"
"What were they talking about?" he asked
"Are you a fucking gossip columnist or an officer?" I asked
"It basically sums up what i just told you" he answered him.
They both just ignored me. It's as if I'm invincible. I don't like the both of them much right now!
They continued talking a few more minutes and Officer Ron closed his stupid notepad.
"Ok Ms. Anderson and Mr. Thompson I think I have all the information I need. I'll put a BOLO out on her car and see what happens from there. If she comes near you again don't hesitate to call us" he said.
"No really, and here I was thinking of inviting her into my home for some cake and coffee. It's a good thing you told me Officer Ron before i did something so stupid" I said sarcastically.
Ron shook his head and muttered a "Good luck" to Jason and walked out.
"I hope they find her," said Jason
"Me too!" I said.
Hard to believe a month has passed since then. Here I am now sitting at home with the twins and my 3 friends. Emily, Carmen, and Tamera.
"Are you going to throw the boys a birthday party?" asked Emily
"I was thinking of doing that actually. I was thinking of inviting some of the kids at daycare and their parents and you guys of course"
"The whole daycare?" asked Carmen
"No, of course not! Just my coworkers kids, they're are about 5 or 6 of them. I'm thinking of doing a Toy Story theme. What do you guys think?" I asked them.
"Toy story is cute but kind of old. Don't you think?" asked Emily
"So what do you suggest?" I asked
"How about a cars theme, you know like the movie cars. It might be a bit old also, but the boys love to play with their cars and whenever they see a car they get excited. I don't know it's just a suggestion" said Tamera with a shrug.
"That's perfect!" I said enthusiastically.
Tamera laughed and said "You bet your ass it is,"
We sat there talking and planning Jackson and Avery's party for next weekend.
My phone rang, I answered it and it was Officer Ron.
"Hello,"
"Ms. Anderson?,"
"Yes, what can I do for you Ron?" I asked
"We found Jessica's car and...."

A/N
Sorry took awhile to update.
Please comment and vote.
Thnx for reading!