23

'Well as we can see here are Harry Hook and Meredith really great when they're together. But maybe without him, she will go full evil. Or he will go full evil without her.' Mal puts out the television. 'You don't need to listen to the television. Those people are stupid, trust me I have been there.' I nod and sit down at Mal's bed. 'I need to go to my next lesson but you can stay here.' I nod. Mal walks out of the dorm. I put on some music and begin to sing with it.

(This song is Lana Del Rey's version)
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar, a gleam.
And I know it's true that visions are seldom what they seem.
But if I know you, I know what you'll do.
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

But if I know you, I know what you'll do.
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar, a gleam.
And I know it's true that visions are seldom what they seem.
But if I know you, I know what you'll do.
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

My phone begins to ring so I pick it up. What ever you do. Find a place to hide yourself. I look questioningly at my phone. Well maybe I should hide. Harry would never send that as a prank, I guess. I hide under the bed and make sure that my dress is also hide.

'LOOK IF SOMEONE IS HERE!' Scared I sit under the bed. On of the guys puts the little blanket, that hanged over the bed, up and sees me. Before he can say anything I kick him in his dick. I run to the hallway and see almost everyone of the school standing at one side. Harry looks relieved at me. Well he did till a different guy grabs my arm and drags me back. I begin to breath heavier. The guy puts his gun against my head. 'No!' Harry walks closer to me. I shake my head.

'Harry don't.' I say it really softly. 'Go back or I will shoot.' Harry looks scared at me. I close my eyes and try to think of a plan to get out of this situation. The guy grabs my arm tighter. 'Let's go.' The guy from Evie's dorm walks out of it and walk with us to a place away from the school. After a few minutes we get on board on a ship. The guy that was holding me throws me against a mast of the ship. 'Stop hurting her. We need her for the captain to sing.' I look confused when that Peter's son-boy-thing walks to me.

'I can't sing. So your captain has bad luck.' Peter's son hits me in my face. 'You're going to sing if you want that or not.' He turns around and walks to one of his crew members. He whispers something. The crew member smiles and cut me loose. He grabs my arm and throws me in an apart room of the ship.

{Later that day}

I been locked up in this room for like 9 hours. I wish that Harry was here. Not to hear me sing, because I can't sing, but so he can help me get away from this place. I sigh and look at the clothes that they gave me. These are all dresses. Why are they all dresses? Please don't! I prefer to jump off the plank than to wear one of these dresses. But I guess that I have no choice. I put on the dress that I like the most and scream that I am done changing. 'Finally. That took you so much time.' I roll with my eyes and sit on the "bed" of this room. Peter's son grabs my arm and drags me to the captain.

'Why did I expect that it would be you?' Uma laughs. 'You're just a good guesser.' I nod. 'No sing for the captain!' I begin to laugh. Peter's son and Uma look confused at me. 'I am not going to sing. And you can't command me, I don't even know your name.' Peter's son walks to me and smiles. 'Well that is sad for you.' He laughs and walks back to Uma. 'Come on Pete. Don't be so hard on her.' I need to try not to laugh. Such a "tough" boy who doesn't tell me his name and then Uma just said it.

'Uma, I can't sing and you know that. You also know that I hate it, because all the good guys always sing.' Uma nods and walks to me with her sword. 'I am just curious to hear you sing. But if you don't want to sing, maybe you pirateboyfriend really loves to die.' I look questioningly at Uma, but also angry. 'We can find him just as fast as we found you.' I swallow and nod. Slowly I start to sing. Not just because Uma holds her sword against my throat, that is not the problem.

But because she just said that she would kill Harry if I don't sing. I am fine if you want to kill me, but if you touch Harry with only one finger, YOU'RE DEAD.

Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style
Some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're going, I'm going your way

Two drifters, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world
To see
We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting round the bend
My huckleberry friend
Moon river and me

Everyone claps really hard, but stops clapping if Uma gives them a sort of sign.