Wedding Day

Laurie's Pov:

Today is my wedding day and I couldn't be any happier.

It has been 2 weeks since I have seen Val. Russian/Jewish culture forbids the bride and groom to see each other for 2 weeks leading up to the wedding.

" Get up it's your wedding day!!!" Simone, Aly, Gabby, Riley, Jeylsa, Peta and maddy scream running into my room jumping on my bed

" The wedding starts at 2 PM. It is 7 AM" I tell them pulling the covers over my head

" Get up or I am going to start singing" Aly threatens

" Alright, I'm up " I tell them getting up

I get up and put on my robe that was monogrammed bride on the back and the girls walked out of my room and walked to the kitchen.

We ate our breakfast and drank our coffee and it was 8:45 when we walked to the room that we will get ready in.

We walked into the room to find the hairstylists and makeup artists already set up to do our hair and makeup.

They started to do the girls hair while I sat back and drank my coffee.

After the girls were finished getting their hair and makeup done it was 1 PM and the ladies doing our hair and makeup started on me and my mom and Larissa.

The girls got into their dresses and took pictures.

{ Bridesmaids dresses }

Soon my mom and Larissa had their hair and makeup done and they took pictures as well

After a while I was done and I went to go put out on my dress with the help of my mom and Larissa.

{ Laurie's wedding dress }

{ Laurie's shoes }

{ Laurie's hairstyle }

{ Laurie's makeup }

" Are you ready to see the bride?" My mom asks my bridesmaids

" Open the curtain " Simone says eagerly

My mom and Larissa pull back the curtain and the girls jaws drop.

" You are absolutely beautiful" Peta tells me while the rest of the girls agree with her

We took bridal party pictures and I took pictures with my parents and siblings.

" It is 1:50 PM " My dad says looking at his watch

" Places ladies " I tell my bridesmaids

My mom walks down the aisle being escorted by my older brother. Val escorts his parents down the aisle to their seats.

Val's groomsmen escort my bridesmaids down the aisle and the the doors close once again for my grand entrance.

I grab my dad's arm as we share this last moment together before I marry Val.

" Thank you for being the best dad" I tell my dad

" Thank you for being my baby girl" My dad tells me kissing my forehead

The music starts and the doors open my dad and I start to walk down the aisle. I look at the end of the aisle to see Val looking at me with tears in his eyes.

We reach the end of the aisle and my Dad kisses my temple and shakes Val's hand and places my hand in Val's and sits down next to my mom.

{ SKIPPING VOWS }

" You may now kiss the bride " The officiant tells Val and Val does just that

Val wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against his chest.

Val and I kissed for a few seconds while our friends and family clapped and cheered.

Val and I pulled back from our first kiss as husband and wife.

" Mr. And Mrs. Valentin Aleksandrovich Chmerkovskiy " The officiant says and Val and I walk hand in hand down the aisle

We go to the reception and celebrate our marriage with our closest family and friends.

After a little while everyone retires to there rooms and after a while of dancing Alone Val and I go to the honeymoon suite.

Val and I change out of our wedding attire and go to bed cuddled up together.

Mrs. Laurie Chmerkovskiy has a very nice ring to it.