~Amy slowly cares for tails~

Blaze POV
"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked as Amy had a worried look on her face. "Well, he seemed kinda sad when he left the dance" Amy explained as shadow looked at me, and I looked at him and we talked without really talking. We both knew that tails was slowly growing out of Amy but was Amy growing on him? I looked at Amy once more "I think he's home check there" I said as Amy nodded, Amy looked at shadow "come on, let's go shadow" Amy rushed to his house as shadow followed.

I walked inside my home and laid on my bed and was thinking of what I did might of effected the chance of Amy and tails getting together a 25% now.

Tails POV
I woke up dizzy and almost fell over getting up "ugh...what happened?" I asked myself as I tried to walk but was a bit dizzy. I pulled out my phone and called sonic to pick me up from my location but when I was on the phone with sonic he said Amy was looking for me and that shocked me because I didn't know she cared for me that much after what happened at the dance. Once my call ended with sonic I kinda smiled. After awhile sonic came with his new car and drove me home where Amy was during by my front door with cell phone in hand.