Chapter 10: The Letter

SANDRA

Sandra Johnson: BABY DADDY CONFRIMED!

By: Christine Nelly

A source has confirmed that the man behind Johnson and her team is, in fact, her baby daddy. We know nothing about this mysterious man. My source tells me that Sandra Johnson herself confirmed the rumor spread by Olivia Hanson.

I will keep you all posted about any more details. Au revoir!

A smirk spreads on my lips as I read the blog. Called it. Olivia failed. I call Logan and he answers at the second ring.

“Sandra, how can I help you today?” I hear the tease in his voice.

I smile.

“Olivia talked. Drain her bank account,” I demand. “Please?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he replies.

I hang up. Logan may be my photographer but he’s a vampire that knows a thing or two. I have no idea what I will do with her. Maybe I should kill her and end this once and for all. But I can’t bring myself to think that way. That’s not who I am.

But I know someone who is.

I stand from my seat. I shut off my laptop. I rush towards the hall towards their room. I knock once.

“Come in,” I hear a female’s voice say.

I open the door, revealing the bedroom. I meet her eyes as I step in.

“Sandra, what’s up?” she asks.

“I need your help,” I tell her. “I have a problem.”

She raises an eyebrow. I close the door behind me. I sit on the edge of the bed. I tell her everything. I tell her about Olivia’s obsession on me. The fact she somehow found out I was a werewolf. The fact that now she’s spilled that Adam is the father of our twins.

“That’s a big problem, Sandra. You exposed yourself somehow. You know the rules,” she replies. “Humans can’t know about us.”

“I never shifted in Italy. I never shifted because I knew I was in the public eye. She hasn’t come out with this but I know she will. She thinks she can play me but she’s wrong,” I reply back to her. “Samantha, you have to tell help me.”

“I don’t know what you want me to do,” Samantha says.

“Find that vampire in you,” I tell her. “I need her.”

She gaps at me before finally nodding.

“I’ll do it,” she says.

“Thank you,” I reply with a smile.

“Let me know when.”

I nod. I stand from her bed. I exit her room. I make my way to my own room. I go to the crib in the corner. I smile as I see my precious babies fast asleep. My phone rings in my pocket. I answer it.

“It’s done,” Logan’s voice fills my ear.

“Thank you,” I say.

**

“SANDRA, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I DID WHAT YOU ASKED. YOU DARINED MY ACCOUNT!” Olivia yells at me.

Samantha looks at me with a bored complexion. Even though she looks bored, I know she finds this amusing. As do I.