Ch.12

April P.O.V

I just left the doctors office and found out I'm pregnant. So now I gotta tell Jordan. No scratch that I'm not even going to tell him I'm pregnant. He already got one child and I don't want my child around his child. It's obvious he still care and in love with Tiff. I don't know why she ain't shit. Tiff ain't nothing but a hoe. A ugly one at that.

If I kill her Jordan will forget about her. Maybe I should hire somebody to kill her. A nice, slow, and painful death. That's exactly what imma do but imma kidnap her daughter first.

I walked in the house only to see Tiff and August booed up on the couch. She looked over at me and I mugged her. Dumb ass hoe get under my nerves. Prolly trying to trap my brother with a baby too. I bet she ain't even tell August she got a daughter. Wait till I tell August. He gonna leave her so quick and go back to Destiny. I mean Destiny is who he need to be with. They were made for each other.

I wonder if Tiff and Jordan fucked while me and him was together. Yep I broke up with his sorry ass he got me fucked up thinking I'm fenna stay with his trifflin ass. I always come first but that can't happen if he got a daughter. To bad she won't be here for long. I might just kidnap and kill her. Let me go make these phone calls right now.

Destiny P.O.V

So far I hate being pregnant. I'm ready to have this damn baby. I can't do this it's to much. Morning sickness ain't helping neither.

August is trying his hardest to help me thru this. He comes to the appointments and bring me whatever I'm craving. So I'm on good terms with August and Tiffany. His sister on the other hand is just straight up crazy. April didn't even want me and August together but now she do. Talking bout y'all was made for each other and shit. I don't even want August no more. He better off with Tiff not me. I got to much drama going on.

Anyways I was getting ready for my doctors appointment today. August coming to pick me up even though he not supposed to be driving. I swear he hardheaded as hell. A few minutes later I got a text saying he outside. Hopefully he take me to get something to eat.

"August." I whined

"What Destiny?" He asked rudely

"I'm hungry."

"What you want?" He asked dry as fuck

"Wendy's." I mumbled and looked out the window

I heard him mumble something but I couldn't understand what he said. He must hate me or something. When we got to Wendy's we went inside.

"Hurry up and order you got five minutes." August said digging into his pocket

"How may I took your order?"

"I would like two baconaters, ten piece nuggets, a chicken sand which, and three large fries with a coke."

"Is that all?"

"Let me add a large a vanilla frosty."

"Ok, your total is 19.50."

August handed her the money and shook his head. I didn't eat anything today. After I got my food we went to the doctors office.

Tiffany's P.O.V

I decided to go to Jordan house since he been M.I.A. His mom haven't seen him in weeks. So I guess I need to check up on him. I had a key to his place so I went on inside.

I walked inside and walked around. Since he wasn't no where down stairs I went to the basement where his room is. As I was coming down the stairs Jordan was coming up the stairs. He looked like he seen a ghost.

"What you doing here Tiff?"

"I came to check up on you since you been M.I.A."

"I been busy." He said plainly

"So you been to busy not to see our daughter."

"Yes Tiff I been to busy to yo child."

"You know what it is my child not ours."

"You can leave now Tiff."

"What did I ever do you to?"

"You fucked up my relationship."

"How in the hell did I do that?" I asked with a attitude

"Cuz you told April bout Justice."

"You said we needed to tell her dumb ass."

"We could've waited."

"Ohhhh really?"

"Yes Tiffany damn I knew I should have never messed with yo ass. Hell I bet she know we fucked a few times while me and her was together. I want a DNA test too."

"You know what fuck you Jordan have a blessed life."

"Whatever get the fuck out Tiffany."

I walked back up stairs and opened the door.

"Oh yea by the way April pregnant congratulations." I said as I walked out and slammed the door

{A/N}

I'm been so busy with summer school that's why I haven't updated as much but I promise another chapter or filler by tonight. I am gonna be able to update more since this the last week of summer school which I'm soo happy bout even though I had some fun but them niggas aggravating and thirsty as hell. Anyways don't forget to comment and vote.