Chapter 43: Inner feelings

Yoongi was at the stage after work as he tried his best to call Jimin no matter what. The boss told Yoongi if Jimin wasn't present by his next shift, he will be dropped from his job and Yoongi was getting worried. Call after call, Jimin never picked up and that made Yoongi wonder if Jungkook was with the Omega.

         "That's off... Jimin always answers. Jimin always takes his job seriously, I just hope that Alpha isn't associated with this..." Yoongi claimed as he let out a sigh. "Jimin can't quit this job... Who will I talk to everyday?" Yoongi asked as he looked at his phone. "There is-"

          "-Me! You can talk to me!" Taehyung shouted running up to Yoongi. Taehyung so happened to follow along with Yoongi to work since he didn't want to head home.

           "I forgot you were here. Where were you during the show?" Yoongi asked getting down the stage and sitting on the edge while Taehyung walked up to the Alpha.

            "I was just over there sleeping." Taehyung said as he pointed to the corner where he was sleeping on a seat for the whole performance. "I'm getting bored of hanging around here to sleep or even eat snacks! Can we go out to the beach today?"

           "You want to go out to the beach? Ah, I can't... I'll be sleepy. I had too much work today and I have to clean up since Jimin isn't here." Yoongi sighed as Taehyung quickly ran up to the broom against the stage curtains.

             "I'll clean if you promise to take me to the beach today, anytime!" Taehyung said as Yoongi chuckled to himself while he heard Taehyung's request.

            "What if I'm tired?"

             "We can take a towel and an umbrella! You can sleep while we're there." Taehyung suggested as Yoongi checked the weather on his phone.

         "Can't. There's grey skies and heavy rain today." Yoongi claimed as Taehyung sighed.

        "Can we do something else then? I don't want to head back to Jungkook's house.. It's boring and he always complains how lonely he is at night..." Taehyung said. "I always have to punch his bedroom door to get him to shut up!"

          "Well, I don't think Jimin will be around anytime soon. He really loves Jungkook and I guess they're spending time together right now." Yoongi mentioned as Taehyung tilted his head.

           "Jungkook can fall in love? Woah... Never heard that in a while. He had a girlfriend once. She was an Omega and by the next day he dumped her. Turns out she couldn't even ask for a picture with him to post online! Guess he wanted it to be kept a secret." Taehyung stated. "I felt kinda bad for her. All she wanted was a picture with him. But she also complained about him not loving her much and she grew jealous because of the Omegas he acted with."

            "I see... Well, Taehyung if you want. You can always live with me and Jimin! I don't mind you sleeping in my room now and if you fear losing your acting job, I can help you find more shows to act in! You can be in plays here and start off small. The crowd loves you and you can do this!" Yoongi said as Taehyung laughed to himself.

          "I will but I'll have to check in with Manager Xin... He is a guardian to me." Taehyung stated as Yoongi walked up to the Beta and patted his back.

           "Take your time! I can already see it now you'll be known very well out there I can feel it! You are very talented Taehyung, do what you feel is right." Yoongi told Taehyung, watching the Beta blush happily.

           "Yoongi, you're amazing... I apreciate it.." Taehyung stated, bringing the Alpha into a big hug.

           "You know... We should do something together. We can probably head out to eat after we finish up cleaning." Yoongi stated and placed his arm over Taehyung. "Just you and me.. Together."
____________________________________

              Jimin was resting in Jungkook's arms now. The Omega was fast asleep as Jungkook woke up. He couldn't tell if he was asleep or awake when he heard Jimin say 'I love you.' Jungkook was watching Jimin sleep on his chest as his small body was curled on Jungkook to sleep. "There's no way he would love me... He can't love me so quickly. I'm nothing but a rude person to him. Besides... This is all acting, nothing more." Jungkook said in his head as he watched Jimin slowly move his hand down to Jungkook's thighs.

            "Mmm..." Jimin hummed in his sleep as Jungkook's eyes widened. The Alpha then gazed down at Jimin's hand placed over at the Younger's thigh.

            "...why do I want more of him? This is so dangerous..." Jungkook chuckled as he felt free to caress Jimin's hair. "Look at you.. You make me want to love you. But why would I grow attatched to you if you'll leave after I train you. I'll get you a role and you'll be out of here so fast. I don't want to get heartbroken. I'm the heart-breaker here." Jungkook whispered. The Alpha dragged his hand down to Jimin's face and softly used thumb to caress Jimin's cheek while he cupped it in his hands. "You're cute.. But I don't want to get inbetween your goal. I'm very selfish and I might end up taking up all of your work. It won't be fair to you!" Jungkook said.

         While the Alpha watched Jimin sleep, Jimin let out a breath as he opened his eyes. "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook's eyes blew wide, hoping the Omega didn't hear a thing.

           "What are you doing awake? Go back to sleep before I make you practice your lines." Jungkook stated as Jimin laughed as he pressed his head to the younger's chest.

         "Jungkook, I have to practice my lines? It's only moaning. I already have that down." Jimin giggled as Jungkook sighed.

         "Practice your other scripts! You need to be perfect to accept a role."

           "M- Jungkook.. Will we ever act together? Be in a movie together in some way? I really love having you by me... You're a nice guy under all that mean and spoiled behavior and I apreciate you."

            "I'm not spoiled or mean! I just like how things are done my way and nothing else. I want myself to be perfect in everything possible and get far in life where I'm the master of my own plans." Jungkook stated as he moved his hands away from Jimin.

           "I've told you many things on how much I apreciate you, Jeon Jungkook.." Jimin stated and moved up to the Alpha's face while he was close enough to press noses against eachother. "We can go practice now.. But, I want to ask you something first." Jimin claimed as Jungkook sighed.

           "What is it?"

           Jimin moved his hands over Jungkook's neck and pulled the clueless Alpha close. "If I can tell you how much I apreciate you and care about you... Can you tell me a few lovely things about me?~"