Exordium

There was a girl, a teenage girl, who lived in Texas named Tiana Buenaventura.

Who is Tiana Buenaventura? She is just an ordinary girl who loves to explore new things and really loves fantasies. She lives with her mother and father in Texas. She's already in college taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management because she wanted to build their dream Family restaurant soon.

"Good morning Sir, may I have your order?" Tiana asked.

"I want one brewed coffee and a chocolate-chip cream frappe" the costumer answered.

"Is that all Sir? A total of $8 dollars" Tiana responded.

The costumer handed his payment.

"Here you go Sir, one brewed coffee and one chocolate-chip cream frappe. Thank you for coming!" Tiana handed the order and smiled.

Tiana is a working student. She worked as a cashier in a known cafe in their state. She works for a year and half months already and that really sustain her needs and even in her studies.

"Tiana! Tiana!" Charlotte shouted as she's running towards Tiana.

"What's the matter Charlotte? Is there any problem?" Tiana worridly replied.

"Do you remember the boy that I used to talk with you?" said Charlotte.

"Uhm, the hot one? The heir of Lee financial?" Tiana confusingly replied.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! He is missing!" said Charlotte.

"What? Why?" Tiana was shocked with the news.

"I don't know either! But the company already hired some agents to find him." Charlotte replied.

"Pity to that hot boy of yours!" Tiana sympathetically replied.

"Yeah, I'm so sad Tiana." Charlotte sadly replied.

"It's fine Charlotte. They will find him so that you can see him soon!" Tiana's trying to be optimistic.

"Oh how sweet of you bestie. Thank you, bestie! You're the best person I have. I love you!" said Charlotte.

"I love you too bestie! Here, I will give you a drink. My treat!" Tiana replied.

The two talked just for few minutes when Tiana was called by her manager for some matters.

Charlotte Weasley is the best friend of Tiana Buenaventura for years already. They've known for years because the mother of Tiana is the personal maid of Charlotte since then. While the father of Tiana is the personal driver of the Weasley family. 

On the other hand, the family of Charlotte is known in the fashion industry at the United States. They owned Malls and a fashion clothing. Charlotte is the only heir of Weasley corporation.