Night Time

I walked into the house still in shock. Nathan kissed me! Not only did he kiss me but he's coming over later tonight. I know this is wrong but something inside me is telling me it's ok. I walk to the kitchen but as i'm walking something seems off. The living room tv was on . Peyton never watched tv downstairs unless dad was-.
"Hey girly." My dad whispered with Peyton laying in his arms asleep.
"Dad! You're home. I've missed you." I nudge Peyton and hug my dad. I've missed him like crazy. This was the longest he's ever been gone.
"Watch it tiny." Peyton rolled her eyes and kissed my dad goodnight. She walked upstairs and that's when I knew she was out for the night.
"You're home already. I thought you were coming home in a week." I sat next to him curious as to why he's here.
"I thought I should surprise my little girls. I mean you guys won your first game of the season and I'm so for you my love." He hugged me super tight. Don't get me wrong, I've missed my dad like crazy but Nathan was coming over tonight. And it was already bad that Peyton was home, now my dad is too. Unless I go to his house. But I needed a way out of this hug and needed to get my dad to bed.
"Dad I'm really happy to see you honest, but I'm really beat. I think I'm going to head to sleep." I faked a yawn and stretched my arms. I needed this to be as believable as possible.
"Aw it's ok sweetie, I was just thinking about going to sleep too." He kissed my head and went up the stairs. That was so much easier then expected.

                              5 hours later
I texted Nathan and let him know I was just gonna come to his house. He said that's fine and he'll tell me when to come over. I was laying in bed thinking about everything when i got a call from Nathan. That's when I knew to go. I grabbed my shoes and sweater and walked out my room. I walked slowly past Peyton and Dad's door. I tip- toed down the stairs and got to the front door. I grabbed my keys and went out the door. I sighed and went to my car when my mean old neighbor that hates my guts came outside.
"Um where are you going young lady?" She said walking to my car. I quickly went in the car and drove away. I'm definitely going to get a call later tonight.

                           10 minuets later
I was finally at Nathan's house. I went to the back and parked my car. I got out and grabbed a stone and went to Nathan's window. I threw the stone and he came to the window shirtless. He smiled and disappeared. He's so cute. A couple minutes passed and he finally got to the back door.
"Hey Nate." I walked in the door and turned around being attacked by Nathan's lips. I kissed him back and he lifted me on the counter and kissed me more. We kept kissing when we heard a crash! We looked down and saw we knocked down a bowl of fruit.
"Haha. That was not planned." Nathan brushed it off and we continued to make out. He lifted me off the counter and we walked to his room. When we got in his room he locked his door.
"Nathan."
"What's wrong Sawyer?" He started walking slowly to me.
"Whatever happens in the next hour, I don't want it to change a thing." I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked in his eyes. Every last bit of me wanted everything to change. I lost my train of thought when he kissed me. His kiss always felt like a million little butterflies. He laid me on the his bed and I took off my shirt. He looked at me in awe before coming back for another kiss. That night was for sure memorable.