15

But then I saw something that makes my heart stop and make that feeling again turn into jealous...
_______________________

MARCUS KISSED HANNAH!

I feel tears coming down my face. I feel like...like some random person looking them kissing in the park.

That's it! I can't take this anymore! I just slam door behind me and went in the bathroom with tears in my eyes. I locked the door behind me and sat on the ground.

I don't know why I'm crying right now. I have a lot of feeling right now. I start crying very loud. I put my hand on my mouth,but it doesn't work. I bite my sleeve but it still doesn't work. I vrely,but vrely don't know why I'm crying.

When I saw Marcus kissing Hannah,at someway it hurts. Then someone knocked on the door. I stand up and weaped my tears.

-How is it!?

-It's me Marcus! Can you open the door please!

-Is someone with you!?

-No!

I opened the door and hugged him. He puts his arms around me and put his head on my forehead.

-Why you are crying? Be honest!

-I...I don't know.

He break the hug.

-You never don't know. You have feelings right?

I nodded.

-Then you need to know why. Or if you vrely don't know...what you heart speak to you. And I think that we are done with this talk. I'm hungry,I need to eat something after this concert.

I looked at him. I start crying again.

-Whou,whou. Did you made something? And if you are not,we can order pizza. It not necesery to cry because of that.

I weaped my tears and laugh.

-Let's eat.

When we came in the they all were already eating. I sit on my usual seat,between Jane and Hannah. Then I saw Martinus texting to someone. Then my phone ringed.

Martinus: Why you were crying?

Me: Nothing

Martinus: Was Marcus tries something in the bathroom!? I will talk to him after dinner!

Me: No! It's not that! Just shut up and eat!

Martinus: Ok,but I will find out after dinner. And if that have anything with Marcus and you know what he will see
seen

Martinus's P.O.V

Martinus: Ok,but I will find out after dinner. And if that have anything with Marcus and you know what he will see
seen

Something is happening here but I can't find out. That way Nia is stering in Marcus and when she see Hannah and Marcus. There is something between her and Marcus but they don't want to tell that to us. Ooorrr...Nia feels something,because Marcus is with Hannah. All that is weird,I will find out.

Nia's P.O.V

Martinus have something on his mind. I know that look,he is planing to do something. I will kill him,I swear!

~3 days later~

Theree days are past from that nightI was crying. Martinus makes me so nervous because he didn't do anything. He is still planing something. But that is not important now. Tonight we decided to watch movie. But not horror,comedy. I prepare all,they just need to come downstairs.

Martinus's P.O.V

Tonight I will find out that I'm trying to know about theree days. We will see what will happen when we back.

-ALL! COME DOWN!

That is Nia. Show starts.

Nia's P.O.V

They all come down and sit. I went in the kitchen to take a popcorns but they weren't in the kitchen.

-But...how? They were here.

I mumble. Then I went again in the living room.

-Ok,who ate all popcorns!?

They all were comfused but when I looked at Martinus he was smirking. I knew it! That was he! He is trying something!

-Martinus!

-What?

I show him with my eyes to go to kitchen but he just stand up.

-Hannah,Jane. Let's go to the store.

-But why we all?

Jane asked confused.

-Because I say like that.

-Ok.

Hannah answers and they all tooktheir jackets and went to the store. Great! Now I'm alo... waaaaiitt...I will kill Martinus!

-Sooooo...what we are gonna do now?

Marcus asks me.

-I don't know. Let's play something.

-Like what? Hide and sick?

He said that laughing.

-Nooo! We are grown.

I anwear also laughing. I sat on the couch and place blanket over me.

-Let's pla...

There is no power.

-Martinus!

I mumble yelling. I can't see anything.

-What?

-Nothing?

I'm scared of the dark,but I will not say that because I don't want to be dramatic. I start breathing faster,dark is my biggest enemy.

-Are you scared?

He place his hand on my hand.

-No,just...just...

Then I feel his arm on my shoulders.

-Calm down,don't panic. Take a deep breath.

-How do you know that I'm scared of dark?

-I know you. We are best friend,you remember?

-Oh yea.

Then I take pillow and place him on my face.

-Can you be here alone for minute?

He asks me.

-Oh sure.

Then I remove pillow from my face. When he stand up I don't know how because it was dark,but I grab his hand.

-Wait! Were are you going!?

-In the bathroom. Do you want with me?

-NO! You are so perv!

-Then why you asked!? It's obvious that I'm going to bathroom. Can you please let me go?

-You can go.

-Thank you.

Great,nothing better being alone...in the dark room. I will kill Martinus!
______________

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed in this part! If you are leave a Vote and Com😘😘

-MAJA😘😘😘