Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A/N I totally forgot to say that I changed Eden's age from sixteen to seventeen. I changed it in chapter one, but just in case you didn't see it or you started reading before I changed it, I wanted you guys to know. I also never said how old Leo is. He's eighteen.

"Eden, wake up!" Kylie yelled from outside of my door. I slowly rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I washed my hair and body with my rose and vanilla scented soap and shampoo. I walked into the closet and pulled on a pair of dark-wash skinny jeans and a cream colored chiffon tank-top. I pulled on a pair of leather flip-flops before going out and sitting at the vanity. I quickly blow dried my hair, leaving it straight. It was naturally straight.

I walked out of my room just as Kylie walked out of her room. We both headed downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed some strawberries and Kylie got a banana before we both headed out the door. I ate my strawberries as she drove us to the location of the photo shoot.

"So what kind of shoot is it?" I asked.

"Lingerie," Kylie responded. "You're okay with that, right?" She asked, glancing at me worriedly before looking back at the road.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it," I said, even though I wasn't sure that I'd do good at the shoot. But since I was having a new start, I wanted to try new things. Modeling was one of them.

The photo shoot was at a building and it didn't take long to get there. We entered the building and were immediately taken to a room for hair and makeup. Kylie and I had to take off our clothes and both put on robes before going to another room. My hair was curled and done in a half up half down hairstyle. Little crystals were incorporated into the part of my hair that was pinned back. White sparkly eyeshadow was applied and a light pink sparkly lipgloss was put on my lips. They also put on black mascara before sending me to another room to put on the clothes for the shoot.

They gave me some clothes and I quickly changed into them. I was now wearing a white push-up bra with rhinestones and matching white panties. I also had on a pair of white sparkly 4-inch heels and a pair of white angel wings. I walked into the photo shoot room and was directed to stand in front of the camera. A fan was blowing, making my hair flow back.

"Okay, look sexy, yet innocent at the same time," the photographer told me. I did as I was told and struck different poses. After, I was told to go to the next room for the last part of the photo shoot. There was a large white bed with sheets that looked like people had been rolling around in them. Feathers were falling from above. I was told to sit on the bed.

"Okay, do the same types of poses you did in the last room, just on the bed though," the new photographer told me. I did as I was told, and before I knew it, the shoot was over. Kylie and I washed off our makeup before leaving the building.

"That was actually a lot of fun," I said, smiling.

"See? I knew you'd have fun!" She said excitedly. I laughed, nodding in agreement. We decided to go out for lunch. We went to a cute little café and sat outside.

"Hi, what can I get you to drink?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have an iced tea," I said.

"I'll have the same," Kylie said. He jotted down our drink orders and left, saying that he'd be back soon with our drinks. "I'm so not looking forward to school tomorrow," Kylie complained. I totally forgot that today was Sunday and that I'd start school tomorrow. I haven't started at Caine High School yet because I've been training every day, and basically every second of those days. I was going to be enrolled tomorrow.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about school," I said.

"Don't worry, it'll be great! You've got Dylan and I right by your side," Kylie said reassuringly. I nodded, giving her a small smile. The waiter came back with our drinks and I immediately put in some sugar. I hated iced tea without sugar.

"Are you ready for me to take your food orders?" He asked. Kylie and I both nodded.

"Yes, I'll have a french dip sandwich," I said.

"And I'll have a chicken sandwich," Kylie said. He nodded, quickly writing down our meals before leaving to place our orders. "Okay, so the pictures from the photo shoot will be used in the next Victoria's Secret magazine," Kylie said. My eyes widened in shock.

"Really?" I asked. I hadn't thought that I'd done that good of a job.

"Yeah, they said that your pictures were really good! You'll be on the cover," Kylie said excitedly.

"Wow, that's amazing," I said, still surprised.

"Don't look so surprised, you're so pretty and your pictures were really good! You're a natural born model," Kylie said, grinning. I laughed, smiling back.

"Thanks, Kylie, for everything," I said, not just meaning her nice compliment. She hadn't had to help me stay in the pack house, or take me to get a makeover, or to help me get started at school. She didn't even have to be my friend.

"It's no problem, what are friends for?" She said. I smiled, nodding. Our food came and we quickly ate it before paying and heading back to the pack house. It was pretty late by the time that we got back, so we both headed to our bedrooms. "Dylan's driving us to school tomorrow morning, so be ready by 7:30," Kylie told me.

"Okay," I said before heading into my bedroom. I took a quick shower before crawling into bed. I took out my new iPhone that I had bought the other day and set my alarm for 6:00a.m. before falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I updated early, yay! I'll try updating again before Friday. I think the next chapter will be in Leo's P.O.V.

Anywayssss... please vote, comment, and spread the word about my books!

Love you guys!

-Sky