Neymessi

Partially edited
———
"Good morning sir." Neymar bowed slightly as Lionel Messi, heir of his father's large business, made his way from his sleeping quarters to the dining room, where a freshly prepared meal waited for him.
"Hmm." Lionel hummed, not in the mood for talking just yet.
"We will need to depart in approximately 15 minutes sir. You have a meeting with the CEO of The Santander Group." Lionel hummed once again as he took a bite of his omelette and a swig of his orange juice.
Lionel had yet to learn to take Neymar seriously or show him any respect, because Neymar had just been hired a month prior and had yet to get to know the man he was to protect with his life.
"The car is waiting sir." Neymar informed as he received the message through his ear piece.
"I see. Off we go." Lionel stood up and marched past Neymar, reaching for the front door, only to be halted.
"Sir please." Neymar knew the procedures he was to follow no matter what, and entering and leaving rooms before Lionel was one of those things he was to do, Leo knew that.
"Well lets go then." Lionel huffed impatiently.
"Yes sir." Neymar pushed the door open and led Lionel into the Range Rover that was parked a few yards from the doorway.
"Good morning sir." Iniesta smiled as he waited for everyone to buckle in, Neymar the last to do so, sitting beside Lionel.
"Good morning Iniesta! How's the wife? And the kids? I haven't seen them in ages." Neymar glanced through his peripheral at Lionel's smile, the one Neymar only saw directed towards people Lionel truly cared for, never him though.
"They're are fine. The wife is well, though we are expecting our third child in a few months." Iniesta excitedly informed the younger.
"Please do tell me you'll actually name this one after me?" Lionel's joked lightly, the bright smile still gracing his lips.
"Your name is the highest contender as of now." Iniesta joked along.
"Well, I look forward to meeting this child when he or she graces us with their presence." Lionel leaned back into his seat, signaling the end of the conversation and looking out the window.
Neymar only sighed lightly as he followed along with Lionel and peered out of the opposite side, scanning the passing individuals out of habit.
While in the academy, Neymar had been put through intense training, learning how to protect his person and how to spot danger in the blink of an eye. Even though he'd passed all his exams and was graduated from the academy, he still did his best and applied all he'd been taught, no matter how annoyed Lionel got with his antics sometimes.
"We're here sir." Iniesta informed Lionel, as he waited for Neymar to get out of the car and assist Leo.
"Right this way." Neymar held the door and grabbed Leo's free hand, guiding him safely to the pavement and shielding him with his frame.
"Ah! Mr. Lionel Messi! It's been too long my friend." Mr. Alvarez stepped forward and held out his hand, only shaking Leo's when Neymar nodded to Leo and allowed him.
"Mr. Alvarez. Good to see you. Let's get this over with, shall we?" Leo bit lightly, but enough to get his point across.
"You never did like me too much huh?" Mr. Alvarez chuckled lightly and gestures to the entrance way.
Lionel waited for Neymar to move, but glanced at him when he found Neymar in the same spot.
"Well are we going?" Lionel asked impatiently, tapping his foot.
Neymar didn't reply as his eyes scanned the area and looked over the few individuals going in and out of the building. His gut was holding him back, Neymar knew to trust his gut, so when Leo huffed and stepped to follow Alvarez, Neymar's arm shot out and grabbed him roughly.
"What the-?" Neymar looked around once more, feeling far too uneasy.
"Neymar. Knock it off!" Lionel shoved him off and moved forward once more.
"You're so dramatic." Lionel shook his head as Neymar ran in front of him, still scanning and remaining silent.
"Everything alright?" Alvarez asked as Leo entered his office a few moment after him.
"My guard is being an idiot." Lionel shot a glare at Neymar as the other stood beside him.
"There is nothing to be worried about sir." Alvarez spoke to Neymar, but Neymar only narrowed his eyes.
"Would you like some tea Lionel?" Alvarez gestured to the women outside the glass office and she nodded walking away.
"So, Lionel, tell me... what did you think of the deal I've drawn up? I know how you Messi's get when things don't go as you planned, but I do hope you'll have an open mind." Neymar studied Alvarez's face as a dark smile graced his lips for only a fleeting moment, before Lionel could catch it.
"You can't tell me you know anything about me or my family, quite frankly you can't say you know much at all. Only an imbecile would attempt to undermined a company as powerful as mine and think its heir wouldn't notice the games taking place. I'm here to make a proposal for you, instead of doing what I believe I should, which is cutting all ties, I'll do what my father was so insistent on. You'll take a 65% cut from your profit with my company, and you'll redirect that money to your employees, not yourself as you have been." Neymar did his best to hide his smirk as Lionel spoke to Alvarez, who was obviously shocked.
"I... I don't know what you're talking about sir. I haven't taken any of that money. I wanted an increase to continue and even raise our production rates." Alvarez frowned.
"Cut the shit Alvarez. Either you sign the contract I've drawn up or we're done." Alvarez swallowed harshly before slamming his hand onto his desk in anger.
"You know Lionel I've been dealing with your family's bullshit for a while now, but YOU really are testing my patience. Your father never gave me trouble, but here you are, screwing everything up." Alvarez flared at Lionel and leaned forward over his desk slightly, causing Neymar to step forward, slightly shielding Lionel.
"You can no longer bully your way through the ranks Alvarez. It's time for you to realize that your nothing without me and my company." Lionel leaned forward and hissed out.
Just then, yelling erupted from the hallway, causing Neymar to grab Lionel by the arms and shove him to the corner, behind Neymar.
"Neymar?" Lionel wanted to know what was happening, but Neymar wasn't so sure himself.
"Masche?" Neymar spoke into his mic as his ear piece was filled with shouts.
Neymar's eyes left the door only for a moment as he glanced over at a chuckling Alvarez.
"You should've just said yes Lionel." Alvarez reached under his desk, retrieving a gun that shined against the bright lights in the office.
"Stay." Neymar barked to Lionel before he advanced towards Alvarez, managing to jump over the desk and tackle him before he could even click off the safety. With one hit, Alvarez was out cold.
"Neymar." Lionel almost whines as a gun shot sounded from the hallway.
"Stay close." Neymar ordered as he pulled Lionel tight to his back side and moved towards the door.
"What if..." Lionel's brain was being consumed by fear.
Neymar paused and pivoted around to grab onto Lionel's shoulders.
"I'm right here. I won't let anything happen to you." Neymar nodded and patted Leo's cheek before turning around and pulling Leo along with him once more.
"Neymar. Where's Mr. Lionel?" Neymar's boss, Enrique, patched through in a panic.
"Secured. We're making our way to the west wing, I'll find an exit for him from there." Lionel didn't breath a word as his shaking fingers gripped Neymar's suit jacket.
"Hey! Stop right there!"
"Shit." Neymar hissed as he pushed Leo ahead of him and pulled out his gun, clicking off the safety and firing a single shot, taking out the man easily.
"Move." Neymar spoke harshly.
Lionel rushed down the empty halls, taking a turn only when Neymar instructed, and stopping in a room when Neymar told him to.
"Where is everyone else?" Lionel whispered as he breathed heavily.
"I'm not sure. They're somewhere though." Neymar looked over Leo quickly for any injuries, when he found none he sighed in relief.
"Ok. We need to get you to the rendezvous point. Ter Stegen and Gerard will be waiting for us there. They will take you from there, no one else. Got it? Only them." Neymar informed, only silencing when he heard more gunshots and rushed footsteps heading their way.
"Be quiet." Neymar whispered as he pressed Lionel to the wall, his own body pressing into Leo's.
Lionel shook even more as the steps stopped in front of the door and the hinges creaked as it was pulled open.
"Sir?" Lionel relaxed slightly as he recognized the voice as Iniesta's.
"Andres. Oh thank god. What are you doing here. It's too dangerous." Lionel breathed out shakily.
"I saw the men attack the guards at the front door, I knew you were in danger."
"You idiot! You have a family to get back to." Lionel scolded, but hushed once more when multiple shouts advanced down their hallway.
Neymar motioned for Iniesta to stay with Lionel as he checked out the commotion.
"Neymar wait..." Lionel reached out to grip his jacket, but Iniesta stopped him.
"Let him do his job." Andres shield Leo, just as Neymar had, except this time Leo felt no relief or comfort.
"Look in every room. He doesn't leave this place! Got it!" Neymar glanced through the doorway as he spotted Juanfran ordering his men around.
Neymar quietly stepped out of the room and into the hall.
"I should've known you'd be here." Juanfran laughed as he turned to face Neymar.
"You should've." Neymar spoke as he took another step towards Juanfran.
"You look a little mad to see me Ney. You could never get over the fact that I was better than you huh? A shame really that your mediocre talents were accepted by Lionel. He'll never have the protection he should if they hire guys like you." Juanfran laughed once more as he drew a knife from his sock.
"Enough with the talking Juanfran. You're voice still bores me." Neymar sighed in annoyance.
"You're a real piece of work Neymar. Too bad Lionel wasted his time believing in someone like you to protect him. He won't be getting out of this unscathed. Surely, neither will you." Juanfran's lips turned up in a nasty sneer as he nodded his head.
"Let go of me! Stop!" Neymar's blood churned at the sound of Leo's frightened cries.
"Shut him up." Juanfran barked out to his men.
"Don't you lay a finger on him." Neymar growled as he stepped forward, the look in his eye promising pain to the others if they didn't comply. The hesitation of the men seemed to piss off Juanfran.
"I said 'Shut him up'!" Juanfran yelled angrily.
"Don't." Neymar spoke even lower than before, and the other men didn't touch Leo.
"Why you..." Juanfran growled angrily as he charged towards Neymar, his blade ready to rain down destruction.
Neymar didn't hesitate to duck when Juanfran swung his blade angrily, only scratching Neymar's cheek slightly.
Neymar went into action, kicking out Juanfran's legs from under him and sending him tumbling down. It only took four more blows before Juanfran laid on the floor in a state of confusion and weakness.
"Who's next?" Neymar turned to the men who held Leo tightly, but neither stepped forward.
"Neymar!" Leo yelled in fear, but Neymar didn't turn in time to dodge the blow he received to the back of his head, sending him crumbling to the floor.
"Piece of shit." Juanfran spit as he made his way past Neymar, who laid on the grounded breathing unsteadily, and towards a writhing Lionel.
"The famous Lionel Messi has finally graced me with his presence. I'm sorry you had THAT as your protection." Juanfran smiled as he reached forward and gripped Leo's chin tightly and steadied his head.
"Such a pretty face. What a shame." Juanfran shoved Leo's head back before landing a hard hit to his left cheek, causing Lionel to cry out.
"Awe. Don't cry now. It'll be over eventually." Juanfran howled in laughter before hitting Leo once more, causing blood to surface onto his cheek and spill down his face.
Neymar wheezed as he tried to sit up, motivated by Leo's cries, not wanting to hear them anymore.
"Juanfran you bastard." Neymar grumbled, getting Juanfran's attention.
"Back for more?" Juanfran stood from his crouched position and stalked towards Neymar.
"Something like that." Neymar spoke deviously as he raised his fists and prepared for the fight.
Juanfran made the first move, stepping towards Neymar and attempting to land another hit on his already bleeding mouth.
Neymar fought back, landing a hit square on Juanfran's nose, causing the latter to cry out and grab his face, bending down slightly. Neymar took the opportunity and landed a kick to Juanfran's stomach, then another. When Juanfran tried to hit Neymar once more, he stumbled and fell to the floor instead, coughing up small specks of blood in the process.
"Get off of him." Neymar growled once again at the men, who released Leo immediately, and backed away.
"Leave. Now!" Neymar yelled and the men scurried away quickly.
"Sir. Are you alright." Neymar helped Leo sit up and began to inspect his injury.
"Don't worry about me. I'm okay. You should see yourself." Leo fussed as he reached up and brushed some blood from Neymar's cut lip.
"Where's Iniesta?" Neymar questioned.
"He just unconscious. They didn't do much to him." Leo informed as he shakily sighed, his hands gripping Neymar's suit jacket again as they both stood up.
"I'll carry him and we can get out of here." Neymar pulled Leo along as he entered the room that Iniesta was still in.
"Neymar, where are you?" Luis patched through the headset for the first time all day.
"Suarez. You shouldn't be here. You're supposed to be off." Neymar's gut pulled at him again, but it only confused him.
"Duty calls right?" Luis chuckles, then repeats his question from earlier.
"Uh..." Neymar found himself hesitating.
"Is that Luis?" A light seemed to enter Leo's eyes as he peered around the corner, but the light quickly left his orbs when Neymar jerked him away and pressed him to the wall, covering his mouth as well.
"Shit. He got to Juanfran boss." Luis spoke into his sleeve, but Neymar heard nothing through his headset.
"What happened Neymar?" Iniesta coughed as he sat up, calling out to Neymar rather loudly.
"Shit." Neymar hissed as he pressed into Lionel harder and gripped his gun.
"Neymar?" Luis called from the hallway, Neymar could see his reflection through the glass on the open door, Luis pulling out his gun and scaling the wall.
Neymar breathed in deeply before rounding the corner quickly, pushing Leo in the opposite direction, before attacking Luis's unsuspecting figure.
"You bitch!" Luis growled as he received a surprising blow to the nose, momentarily blinding him.
"Neymar! What are you doing? He's on our side." Lionel stepped from out of the room, before Iniesta could hop up and grab hold of him.
"Go back in the room sir." Neymar mumbled as he received a blow to his stomach, leaving him hunched over and wheezing.
"What's with you Neymar? Lionel. We need to go. Alba is waiting for us at the rendezvous point." Luis stepped towards Lionel to grab his arm, but Lionel flinched away quickly, remembering Neymar's words.
"ONLY THEM." Referring to who Lionel could leave with at the meeting point, he wasn't told to go with Alba or Luis for that matter. Lionel may have been easily annoyed by Neymar, but he trusted him and followed his instruction because Neymar knew best.
"What about Iniesta? He needs help too." Leo tested Luis, knowing that the Luis he knew would never leave a man behind.
"He'll be fine." Luis stepped forward again, a little more aggressive the second time around.
"No. We need to help him. And Neymar." Lionel turned to make his way to Neymar's groaning figure on the floor, only to be ripped back by a painful grip on his hair.
"I said let's fucking go." Luis left no room for argument as he pulled Lionel along by his locks.
"Argh! Luis let go! You're hurting me!" Lionel cried out in pain.
"Good." Luis bit harshly as he continued to pull Leo.
"Stop right there Luis!" Iniesta's voice halted Luis for only a moment, as he pulled out his gun and turned towards Iniesta.
"Go to hell Iniesta." Luis shot his gun without hesitation.
"No!" Leo screamed as he looked away, scared to see Iniesta, his life long friend, dead on the floor.
"Neymar!" Iniesta's voice echoed through the hall, causing Lionel to look up frantically.
"What did you do!?" Lionel screamed hysterically as he watched Neymar fall back to the floor, a fresh bullet hole in his body.
"What the fuck did you do!?" Lionel began to thrash violently as Luis lost his grip for a moment, allowing Lionel to scrambled towards Neymar.
"Why you-" Luis raised his gun, but dropped it as soon as multiple red dots lined his chest.
"Get on your fucking knees Suarez." Enrique ordered as he signaled his men to move forward and take Luis into custody.
"Neymar..." Lionel hovered over him, trying to find any sign of life.
"I'm... I'm okay." Neymar coughed jerkily as Lionel felt a tear drop from his eye, then another.
"Be still now. We'll help you." Lionel spoke calmly as he pulled Neymar's head into his lap, brushing his shaking fingertips through his hair, and rubbing his cheek lightly.
"Sir. We need to get you out of here." Gerard approached the two gently as he tried to convince Lionel to leave Neymar behind and protect himself.
"No. I won't leave him. Where's the damn ambulance!?" Lionel shouted furiously as he noticed no one rushing around to help Neymar.
"They aren't coming." Gerard whispered as he gripped onto Lionel's arm, trying to pull him up.
"Get one then! Get him help! Help him! Do something! Damnit why isn't anyone helping him!?" Lionel was confused and frantic, Neymar had to be ok. He HAD to be.
"He sacrificed everything for me! The least you could all do is help him!" Lionel only saw red.
"That's his job. He knows that, YOU know that. Let him go." Gerard tried once more to pull Lionel away, but he wasn't having it.
"If you don't help him, you're all fired. I will find a whole new team. I'll never associate with any of you ever again!" Lionel tried his best to think of something that would get them all moving, but Gerard only looked at him with pity.
"I'm sorry." Gerard gripped him under his arms roughly and yanked him upwards, ignoring his shouts and cries.
"Neymar! Get up! Please!" Lionel fought crazily to get free, but Gerard didn't budge, finally pulling him around the corner and away from Neymar's nearly unconscious body.
"It's ok." Iniesta looked to Lionel, who'd only just realized he was there.
"I'll make sure he's alright." And Lionel wanted nothing more than to believe Iniesta's words, but was he only telling him that to get him to stop fighting?
"Promise me Andres." Lionel spoke to him directly, needed him to promise him that he would help Neymar, bring him home safely.
"I promise you I will take care of him Leo." Iniesta patted his cheek before departing with a soft smile that put Lionel at ease.
"Ok." Lionel finally relaxed into Gerard's arms and allowed himself to be swept away, only then realizing how much his anxiety and fear had drained him.
"I've got you now Leo." Gerard placed him across the back seat of his SUV and covered him in a blanket that had been sitting in the back as well.
"Everything will be alright." Gerard shut the door softly and allowed Lionel to slip over the edge of consciousness.