Kate's turn

Emaline had straddled kate kissing her passionately unhooking Kate's bra, she broke the kiss and pushed Kate down on her back. Kate was blushing immensely and covered her breasts with her arm.
"Don't cover up babe, you're beautiful... always." Kate slowly put her arm down.
"See, I told you. Beautiful." Emaline was now blushing and staring at Kate's tits. Emaline went back to kissing Kate's neck creating hickeys. Kate moaned and ran her nails up emalines bare back, emaline was grinding on Kate, placing open mouthed kisses on Kate's upper chest, moving down to her boobs.
"Stop. Emaline don't, please."
Emaline stopped immediately.
"Are you Okay whats wrong!"emaline was alarmed.
"Em, it's nothing you did. I'm just... I've never had sex before and I'm scared."
"It's okay Kate, if you're not ready then I don't have to continue unless you want to. But I'm never going to do something you're uncomfortable with and without telling you."
"Can we continue?"
"Of course."emaline was kissing Kate's boob and then began sucking on her nipple. Kate moans emalines name, emaline then kissed down Kate's stomach placing her head between Kate's thighs. The sight of her wet panties almost made emaline cum againg.
"I'm going to take off your underwear know. Whenever you want me to stop just say something okay?" Kate nodded with anticipation. Emaline pulled down Kate's underwear and placed kisses on the inside of Kate's thighs getting Kate to buck her hips and whine. Emaline smiled and began kissing up her thigh to her soaked pussy. Kate shudder and gasped and emaline ran her tounge along the drenched slit.  She just sucked on kates clit until Kate's body started shaking and she came in emalines mouth.