The beginning

Jacko's point of view

It's 5:00 on a Monday morning. I just woke up from my 30 minute nap, I'm a bad sleeper. The good thing about getting up early before any of my siblings are awake is that you can get showered and changed with no fuss.

We have to share a bathroom all 6 of us well except Blake he gets his own bathroom and so does dad. I get to the bathroom first where I shower and get dressed.

Surprisingly, when I came back from getting dressed my sibling weren't awake yet even though they have school today. They would hate to be late for school knowing that I was awake and could of told them, I'll pie them instead.

I run downstairs and grab a pie from the fridge and quickly and quietly go back up the stairs. I went into Johnny's room, which is also known as my room. I went up to him and pied him right in that ugly face of his.

"JACKO!" He shouted jumping out of bed wiping the custard of his face.

Maybe I won't need anymore pies to wake the others up. I tried to run out of the room but he grabbed my wrist. I turned around smiling trying to win him over.

"Hey bro" I broke the smile and started laughing. He was infuriated.

"Why did you pie me in the face?" He questioned. I stared back at him

"I thought you said you wanted a pie for breakfast" I explained trying to get out of this sticky situation.

He looked at me again then stalked off heading towards the bathroom.

"I cannot with you right now" he sighed in the corridor.

Not many people can check that off their bucket list, he should be thankful.

I walked downstairs and saw my sister, my older brother Blake and the triplets slouching on the couch watching football highlights.

I flunked down on the couch next to Jackson and Star.  As soon as I sat down all eyes landed on me.

"What did you do this time"? Ricky said rolling his eyes.

"He said he wanted pie for breakfast" I shrugged my shoulders. "So I gave him pie" I explained reminiscing Johnny's face nearly breaking my composure into a laugh.

"When are you going to grow up already, your so immature" Blake mumbled avoiding my eyes which were on him.

"I'm only 8"

Blake didn't answer but Star did nudge him and whispered something in his ear.

Weird.

1 hour later...

The football highlights ended and everyone got up and started getting ready for school. I was about to get up when someone pushed me back down again. I looked up and it was Johnny.

"You cleaned up nice" I said trying to change the subject, I brushed off some dirt from his school blazer.

He punched me in the arm, gladly he didn't go full force on me like some of my other sibling but it still hurt. I rolled back on the couch holding my arm.

"What was that for?" I said standing on the couch while holding my arm.

"You know what was that for" he said. I admit it I do know what was that for.

My siblings started walking to the front door except from Blake. They all said bye.

"Bye losers and have a good time at school." I waved them off.

They closed the door. I was finally free for a bit.

Following up on being free, a few weeks ago I was expelled for getting into a fight with another student at school. The school had a strict no fighting rule, and punching someone in the arm broke that rule.

Which meant quality time together with Blake as he broke up early for the summer.

This was until dad comes back from his trip from Malaysia and if my counting was right was in a few weeks to a month.