5.10

Second Ground, Raira Academy

"So what was the rumpus all about today?"

Asked Yumasaki. After hesitating for a moment where to begin, Kadota sighed and said:

"…Well, we can talk about that over dinner."

The delinquents had fled, and the gang of Toramaru members had broken up on Chikage's orders. Only Kadota's lot remained behind in this place where there had been some forty people fighting until just now. The girls, after running to a safer place, had left as well. They had said that they would alert the police of the kidnapping attempt, so the men lying unconscious beside the fence would probably get taken away soon as well.

"Speaking of which, we'll be in trouble ourselves if we don't leave before the cops get here…should we go to Simon's place?"

"Ah, I think Russian Sushi is closed for this evening."

"What, for real?"

Kadota's shoulders sank slightly. Karisawa suggested:

"Should we go to the Taiwanese place next to Russian Sushi then? The one right above the game center."

"Ah, you mean the one close to the bowling place…? Good idea. Too bad I forgot to ask Chikage to come with us."

Kadota muttered. Just as the decision seemed agreed upon and the conversation about to be finished, Karisawa said something unnecessary.

"Speaking of which, it seems like Dotachin's been nurturing some kind of friendship with that Chikage person after the fight!"

"The way you talk creeps me out. If you're trying to say something, just say it."

"Then I'll just say it! For me it's just one of those 'Thanks for the BL fantasy bait, it was delicious!' moments!"

"…Looks like there are things I'll have to kill you to make you understand."

Kadota sounded like he was trying hard to fight back his indignation. Yumasaki, on the other hand, began to criticize Karisawa's opinion in a loud voice.

"Kariwasa-san…! It's all because of people like Karisawa-san who pair guys up every time they see two guys fight or make friends with each other! You're the reason so many animes are trolled and called fujoshi-pandering shit just because they've got more male characters than female ones! Serious reflection! I demand some serious reflection on your part!"

"Eh - ! But if you really want to, even inanimate objects are shippable with each other - ! Speaking of which, there had been a shitstorm just recently about which one is the OTP between CD x DVD and DVD x CD......"

"Just shut up already! It's not like the flow of your conversation even makes sense!"

For Kadota's lot, life had already returned to normal.

His swollen eye and bleeding mouth were still giving him quite a bit of pain, but Kadota was not looking like he regretted it even in the slightest. 

Just as the others gathered to discuss whether the dinner should be on Kadota or if they should split the bill, Yumasaki saw Anri - who was wandering around aimlessly - and called out to her.

"Ah, Anri-chan, you wanna go eat with us?"

Yumasaki had barely finished asking when Karisawa, who had at some point positioned herself behind Anri, put her arms around Anri's body. 

"Kyah - !?"

"That reminds me! I have a lot of stuff to ask Anri-chan today!"

Her hands busy exploring different parts of Anri's body, Karisawa grinned.