IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys! It's high time I updated you with regards to my plans for the TP sequel. It is still very much going to happen and I cannot wait to write it but when I assigned April as the month to write it, I neglected to take several things into account. April is one of my busiest months this year, with essays and final exams and the first ten days of travel (including four days without internet) followed by another 23 days of travel in May, which makes it impossible to write such an intense book as Holding Point, which requires a lot of my attention.

I hope you understand! If I tried to write HP this month, it would be a disaster as I just don't have the time and I wouldn't be as available as I will be once I'm home from my year abroad. Therefore, I plan to start Holding Point this summer - I hope to finish it by the end of July NaNoWriMo!

In the meantime, I have written a 7,000 word AU/crossover one-shot in which the TP gang end up in Farnleigh while on the run. While it is not entirely canonical (as the two universes are totally separate and have different timelines), a lot of the piece will be rewritten as the first couple of chapters of HP, so check it out if you miss Caleb and co!

You can find the crossover, titled Hideout, in my short story book, Long Story Short. The link is also on my message board and in the external link for this chapter. Enjoy!