Whipped

The abuse has gotten worse.

But the pain hasn't.

It's December, been about a month since the Boys first walked into my life.

About two weeks since "Josh" arrived.

Life's actually been pretty good, despite the freezing cold of the Massachusetts winter and the ongoing violence and hate directed to me by my sorry excuse for a father.

At least Mason and Cassie have stopped beating me up, except for the "accidental" tripping and the sneers thrown my way.

The Boys and Josh get along, so I finally have a real group of friends.

Of course, I haven't let my guard down. It's too early for that.

Neither has Josh; he still refuses to tell me what happened in California, and why his name changed.

Rude.

"Jazzy," Luc said. "Just let us give you a ride!"

The Boys and Josh had been bugging me all week to let them give me a ride home.

There was no way in hell that I would risk my father seeing a boy drop me off, so I denied them every time.

Jax poked me. "Jas, pleeeeease."

Josh elbowed me. "C'mon!"

"Shut your mouths, I'm trying to concentrate," I sneered in reply.

Of course, they didn't stop.

All four of them kept bothering me, by throwing pencils and paper, poking, nudging, whispering; it's pretty damn annoying.

"Stop."

"No."

"I swear-"

"Pleeeease!"

Mr. Brown interrupted us. "Stop the talking!"

I glared at the boys.

Not that they cared. As soon as the teacher turned, they continued.

"Flowerrrrr" Noah whined.

"Shut up."

"Jazzyyyyyyy," Lucas begged.

"Shut up,"

"Jasssss," That was Jackson.

"Shut. Up."

"Jasmiiiiiiine," said Josh.

"Shut up!"

"Miss. Rega-"

"Oh my god, just shut your mouth already!" I burst. Mr. Brown looked down at me, red faced and shocked.

Oops.

"Miss. Rega! Detention!"

The Boys and Josh snickered.

"All of you!"

-------------------------I am the Queen of Oreos---------------------------------

"This is all your fault," I groaned. It was the end of the day, so we were headed to Mr. Brown's classroom for detention.

"If you had just gave in, we wouldn't be here!" Jackson retorted.

"Shut up!"

"No, you shut up!"

"Awwwww!"

Say what now?

We had arrived at Mr. Brown's room, only to find someone else.

"Hi guys! I'm Miss. Arkinson! You guys are soooo cute!"