| s i x t e e n |

S i d d h a r t h

Alia looked at me and nodded to go ahead.

Our plan was simple. To find out if Varun really lives Shraddha. If he does and I am damn sure Shraddha do loves him as well, I will make sure to re unite them together. —If not, well we will look into it later.

After minutes of search we found Varun in the parking lot engorged in the book which was strange. After listening to Varun's betrayel I imagined him to be sitting on his bike smoking a cigarette being surrounded by girls.

But instead he looked like a complete nerd who doesn't hurt a fly. But one should be careful as they say don't judge a book by it's cover.

"Sid,go and speak with him."Alia said.

"I am scared."I said flashing a scared puppy face.

"Sid."She yelled annoyed.

"Just go and speak."She said trying to push me.

"What if he slaps me for trying to question him or for being close with Shraddha."I asked again.

She started laughing.

"What?"I asked.

"Im.....imagining.....you.... getting slapped .....by him."She said in between laughs.

I glared at her and turned away faking anger.

"Stop your drama and go."She said pushing me.

I let out a frustrating sigh and slowly walked up to him.

"Hey friend."I said.
He looked up surprised to see me thinking why a complete stranger addressing me as friend.

“Do I know you?” He asked.

"Alia sent me here."I blurted out looking at Alia.

"What?"He asked.
Then I realised what I had said.

"I mean.....Alia said she saw you here, so I came here." I said. —God, why what was I speaking?

He raised his eyebrows and stared at me like I am a complete lunatic. I sighed, deciding to speak.

“Look, I am here to talk about Shraddha.” I said and his expression changed quickly.

Alia quickly came to stand beside me and Varun smiled seeing her.

“How are you, Alia?” He asked. —Alia just nodded her head and looked at me. I guess she was still mad at Varun for breaking her friend's heart.

“Long time no see.” Varun said.

“We are not here to express solentires. We are here to discuss something more important.” Alia said.

“Go ahead.” Varun asked.

“Why are you here? Why are you trying to get back into Shraddha's life, again?” Alia asked.

“You clearly know why I am. To apologize for my mistake.” He said making me want to smack his head.

“That's it.” I asked and he didn't reply.

“I asked thats it.” I raised my voice.

“No. Of course no. I love her. I love Shraddha so much. I want her much in my life, again.” Varun yelled making both of us shocked and feel relived at the same time.

“But, I am too scared to confess it. After all, why will she need to come back to me? I am a fucking betrayer. I played with her feelings.” I said.

“Did you love Shraddha in the past?” I asked and Varun shook his head.

“I have to admit I didn't fall in love with Shraddha in high school.” Varun said.

“But, when did you fall in love with her?” I asked.

“I feel in love with her the first time I saw her after two years.” He stated.

___________________________