Chapter 19

Dean seemed a little surprised "Y/n, hi" he says "Sam! Hey, come in guys" I say and they enter my house. Sam and Dean go into the living room to find Ashley and Kayla "Ashley, Kayla, this is Sam and Dean, they are very good friends of mine!" I say and they wave "hi" Ashely says and Kayla smiles "what's for dinner?" Kayla asks me "kayla, this isn't a good time to ask that" I say.

Sam and Dean sit down "we're here to find out why a kid would just suddenly wanna kill" Sam says "I think it's a vengeful spirit, the girls say the boy had grey liquid coming from his eyes" I say and they nod "okay, we know it's a vengeful spirit now. We just need to know the reasons for it's killings and who this spirit is" Sam says.

Dean just kept staring at me "Y/n, can we talk for a minute...alone" he says "uhh sure" I say and we get up and go to the kitchen "you left. You left me." He said angrily "you lied to me! Who is it? Who is it that you loved more than me?" He asked, on the verge of tears "no one, I've never been with anyone since you" I say "that's a lie, you wanna know how I know? Because you have 2 kids sitting in your living room, you wouldn't just be watching some random kids" he says "Dean...yes one of them are mine, but the other is just a friend of Kayla, Kayla is mine" I say and he nods "then who's Kayla's dad?" He asks "I don't know...it was a one night stand!" I whisper yell "mouth full of white lies" he says "Dean, I said I've never been with anyone since you, but I have had one night stands, but they don't mean anything." I say and I leave him In the kitchen.

I go back into the living room to see Sam and the kids playing a board game. I sit down as Dean follows "hey, wanna play?" Kayla asks and I shake my head as Dean does the same "aww shit" I say and stand up "I gotta go, can you guys please watch the kids?" I ask and they nod "sure, not like they need watching" Sam said and I rush out the door.

~Kayla's POV~

These giants were fun to play with, even though Dean wasn't playing. Sam was a cool guy, he loved to play anything. I stood up "Dean, are you gonna get off this couch and do something?" I ask and he looks up at me "what?" He asks "c'mon! Let's go get something to eat!" I say and skip to the kitchen.

I jump up onto the counter and grab a bowl. Dean follows and looks at me, amused. I jump down and grab popcorn from the cupboard "are you just gonna stand there? Grab any good food in my cupboard "on it" Dean said and started rummaging through the cupboards. I finish putting all the food into Deans arms, he wasn't even able to fit one more item into them. I smiled, proud of myself "wow, that's a lot of goods" I say and walk out as Dean follows.

Dean placed the food onto the coffee table. Ashley and Sam look up at us, annoyed since they were in the middle of playing a board game "seriously?" Ashley asks "c'mon Ashley, it's food!" I say and she grabs a rice crispy bar.
Dean grabs the popcorn and eats it while Sam tries to grab some, but Dean refuses to let him have any.

Your POV

I get home late, coming in the door "Sam?! Dean?!" I yell. I walk around looking for them, I finally find all of them asleep in the living room.
I smile and walk over to Kayla, giving her a kiss on the forehead as for Dean, I go up to him and peck him on the nose.
I walk into my room and change, I slip off my shirt and pants. I grab more comfortable clothes, I then feel arms wrap around my waist "Dean?" I question and he rests his head in the crook of my neck "what took you so long?" He asked "I had to go...do something" I said.

I went to go and talk with Ashley's mom, talking about something I shouldn't tell Dean. Dean let go of me "why are you always keeping secrets?" He asked angrily "Dean, this is something that can't be said" I say "listen. I don't know if you just want me to leave or stay, after all these years you haven't said a word to me...not even a letter" he said "Dean, I know...it's just I was scared" I said and he looked at me "scared? A hunter...scared?" He asked "I wasn't a real hunter, I wasn't like you or Sam!.....I didn't want Sam or anyone to find out about us, I didn't want to get caught" I said in a hushed yet yelling tone.

Dean pulled me closer to him "I love you...I love you too damn much, Y/n" he said on the verge of tears. I wanted to hug him, hug him tighter than ever, I wanted to be closer to him than ever.
I hopped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, hugging him as tight as I could, but careful not to hurt him. Dean hugged me back immediately.

Dean went to close the door and sit on the bed, resting his back against the headboard. I just stayed put and rested my head against his chest "I missed you so much" I said and intertwined our fingers, his hand still bigger than mine.
I look up at Dean as he looks down at me "Did you ever try to come find me?" I ask "of course, I tired everything...but you were really good at covering up your tracks" he said "I'm so sorry" I say and kiss him on the lips, he kissed back.

The kiss got more and more heated, leading up to my unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. I pulled off my panties and placed myself on him, his head went back in pleasure as he tried to suppress the moans. I let out quiet moans as he then held onto my waist.

I placed my hands on each side of his shoulders and he helped move me up and down. I lean down and buried my face into the crook of his neck, sucking on his neck to make sure I didn't wake the rest of the house. Dean's hands tightened on my waist as he too tried not to let out any moans. I felt myself near and came as he came too, I collapsed on him and he held me "god how I missed you" he said and I smiled.

I got off him and continued to change. I finally changed and got into bed with Dean, him grabbing me and pulling me into his arms. We slowly fell asleep happily.