3. Little Did They Know

"Good evening, sir. Welcome back home." Harry's butler, well more like his parent's, said.

"Good evening, Albert." Harry replied being the polite one he is. He walked inside giving his bag to the butler who took it up the stairs to study room. Harry walked into the kitchen and every maid there greeted him. He just nodded at them. He grabbed a glass of orange juice for himself and left the room.

He bumped into Albert on his way to the living room.

"When'd mom and dad come back?" He asked his usual question hoping to get a positive answer this time.

"They didn' inform anything, Sir." Albert tried to keep his face straight but there was a hint of sadness there. Harry just nodded with a sad smile and sat in front of the TV.

That's how Harry spend most of his days. Either in front of TV watching a boring show or out of house with 'friends' getting wasted. There's a backstory laced with those friends that caused him to leave his last school and move to this one.

Harry sighed at the thought of his old friends. He figured that himself they are not friends, or else what kind of friend leaves you when things go wrong. Plus, they haven't even called him yet.

Now in his opinion, friends are useless. They are just there for his money. Every single one of them.

Sittng in front of the TV was getting boring for Harry. He decided to take a walk. He grabbed a jacket for himself seeing as it's autumn.

"Where are you going, Sir? Do I need to accompany you?" Albert rushed out of the house with an umbrella.

"No, Albert. I'm just going for a walk. I'd be fine. Thanks." Harry tried to be as much as polite despite of the annoyance he's feeling right now.

"Okay, sir." Alberts face wore a defeated look. Harry knew that Albert was supposed to go everywhere with him and take care of him. Basically, Albert is an excuse for his busy parents not being there for him.

He walked out of the big gates and entered the road where cars swooshed by. He just walked down the street and he finally saw a park. A smile crept its way onto his pink lips.

He went inside the park and walked a little. He loved how lively it was. There weren't much people since it was around 5pm but he saw a few. There was one family, few teenagers playing around and few other people., taking a walk like himself.

He smiled sadly when he saw the dad of the said family was playing with their son while the mom filmed them. They were by the monkey bars and the kid was too small for them. So the dad was holding him up so the boy can pretend to hang on the bars.

Harry wished he had a life like that. Where they are not rich and both of his parents are there with him, smiling at everything best he does. No need of praises, just a simple smile from them is enough. No scratch that, them just being there and watching him grow up is enough.

Without him knowing there are tears running down his face. He hung his head low and walked away from the family. He wiped his tears once in a while as he walked over to one of the benches that was in a lonely corner of the park.

He sat there thinking about his ruined childhood and teenage years. He's still a teenager but he knows very well that remaining two teenage years of his life would be just the same.

But little did he know that a certain blue eyed boy would turn everything upside down.

-

"Do you really want me to go with you?" Louis whined.

"Yes, Louis. Help your mother." Jay scoffed.

"Fine." Louis grumbled as he got into the passenger seat of his mom's car. They were going shopping since his mom needed new clothes for something that Louis didn't know of. Plus, they are running out of some groceries, so they have to go grocery shopping too.