His Possession

Tada!!

Happy reading
❤❤❤❤

******

"Bhabhi, let's watch some movie!" Rudra suggested sitting on the couch beside Aarav.

"Yeah! How about a Horror movie?" Aarav voiced out his idea and Shivaay shot a glare at him.

"Oh! you see, Gauri is pregnant and we don't want any type of negative effect on our little omkiee" Shivaay replied mockingly.

"Dabang??" Gauri suggested excitedly. Anishivomru glanced at eachother horrified expression and Rudy gestured his im-there wala look.

"Gauri Bhabhi, You can watch Dabang with O. He is free tonight, so why don't you both watch it together in your room. See alone, happily and no one would disturb you" Rudy played earning a glare from Om while Shivika and Aarav suppressed their laughter.

"Haan! Good idea Rudy bhaiya, Omkaraji let's watch it together tonight" Gauri stated happily, om forced a smile at her.

"Ok baby! As you wish" He agreed not wanting to hurt her.

"Ae dil hai muskhil" Om said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Gorgeous, How about we get some popcorn while they play the movie" Aarav asked anika whole Shivaay shot up a look at him.

'Great! Just great' Shivaay muttered while Anika nodded and walked to the kitchen along Aarav trailing behind her like a lost puppy annoying Shivaay.

"So gorgeous, Tell me about your likes and dislikes" Aarav initiated a conversion between them, Anika smiled blabbering about herself.

Shivaay, who had followed Anika to the kitchen room, frowned muttering 'She likes me and dislikes you'.

"Oh that's great Gorgeous!" Aarav exclaimed in admiration. She was really a beauty with brains, soft and Kind hearted. Her beautiful hazel brown orbs reflects her heart.

Anika snapped her fingers breaking his trance, Aarav blushed looking away much to Shivaay's irritation.

"She is mine!!" Shivaay screamed to himself banging his curled fist on the wall.

"God! Shivaay is a very lucky man"  Aarav expressed unpacking the baked popcorn. Anika giggled arranging the bowls in the tray.

"In fact, I'm lucky to have him as my husband" Anika claimed with a smile adorning her lips. Shivaay's lips curved into a smile as if his anger vaporized into thin air.

Opening the refrigerator, Anika grabbed the cold drink cans and arranged it on the tray. She was about to turn when her foot slipped and in a spur, she was in Aarav's arms.

His eyes darkened with possessiveness, his forehead furrowed drawing his brows together, his nostrils flared, his jaw clenched, his lips drew back in a snarl and his face reddened as he seethed with anger.

No one dares to touch Shivaay's Possession especially his wife.

Taking two long strides, Shivaay reached them pulling Anika towards him, he shot a deadly glare at Aarav helping Anika to straighten herself.

"Babe, are you ok?" He asked caressing her face, brushing her hair, tenderly.

"Shivaay I'm fine, It's just that I slipped" explained Anika, smiling sheepishly at him. Shivaay nodded in disbelief.

"Girl, Be careful!" He said kissing her forehead. Anika smiled at his concern.

His love and concern always overpowers his Anger.

"Babe, if your done lets go!" Shivaay said softly, nodding in agreement Anika gestured Aarav to come along.

Placing the tray on the centre table, Anika settled down beside Shivaay. Shivaay smiled encircling his hand around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Shiv.. " She was hushed by shivaay, smiling at her possessive husband who was basically shooting daggers at Aarav. She rested her head on his shoulder wrapping her hand around his waist.

Shivaay smiled kissing her forehead and glanced up at Aarav with pride gushing through his veins. The lights were dimmed and the movie started playing.

Threading his fingers through her soft locks, he played with them. He tried to concentrate on the movie but her unique fragrance tickled his olfactory nerves.

Dropping a lingering kiss on her forehead, he entwined his fingers with hers brushing his cold, rough lips on her soft, warm skin sending chills down her spine. 

"Enjoying the movie?" Anika asked bringing a popcorn to his lips, he smiled and opened it for her to stuff the popcorn on his mouth.

"Yeah but not the movie. The warmth of you in my embrace, your long silky tresses, the tenderness of your soft skin and your unique fragrance caressing my skin evoking which are evoking my desires" He lamented his heart out kissing her cheek which turned into deeper shade of hue.

"Shivaay" She moaned softly as his rough lips caressed her long slender like neck. Tracking his fingers down her arm, he nuzzled into her hair sniffing her unique scent.

She closed her eyes in glee as he brushed her to aside and his finger tips trailed on her neck evoking goosebumps on her skin. Peppering wet kisses on her neck, he clutched on to her waist with his rough grip making her arch back in pleasure.

"Bhaiya, this isn't is your room! Just wait for an hour, this movie will end and you both can continue it your room. So, please let us watch our movie instead of your adult movie" Rudra sneered interrupting their moment.

Anika buried her face in his chest while the living area was filled with laughter embarrassing them. But Shivaay lips broke into a smile when he noticed Aarav's gaze on them.

"Mine" Shivaay whispered in Anika's ear with possessiveness clearly evident in his voice and his eyes not leaving Aarav's face.

"My wife, my wish ok! If you guys are watching the movie, continue with it. However, the lights are dim you can't see us clearly so don't interrupt our romance" Shivaay retorted gazing into Aarav's eyes, Rudra's mouth formed a 'O' shape at his Bhaiya's bold answer.

*******

Precap: Bhavya's entry!!

How's it guys?

Do drop in your valuable votes and comments.
~Harshu