June

Friday

It's a holiday. I should play video games on the holiday. But my mom should not waste my time with video game playing. My mom tries to find an activity for me, but she found a letter on the wall about the trip to English-language countries like UK, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and Canada.

 My mom tries to find an activity for me, but she found a letter on the wall about the trip to English-language countries like UK, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and Canada

So I decided to choose a trip to the UK. My mom felt proud. I choose the UK because The UK made an awesome show named Keith The Warrior. The show is about a karate warrior boy who saves his city. The country has iconic culture. It has well- known books, musicians, movies and TV shows. The difference between the United Kingdom and America is, The USA has a president while the United Kingdom has The Queen.

My best friend, Rowley also selects the UK, because he can meet characters from a British kids show named Plush Friends. Because Meet and Greet for Plush Friends is just available in The UK, not USA.

Saturday

I woke up at half-past six o'clock, for I get in the car for going to the airport. My dad drives to the airport for me. I met Rowley and his dad when I leave the car. My mom and Manny were in his car. My big brother Rodrick is in a band practice.

Before I and Rowley are going to the plane, My and Rowley's parents will say good luck with the trip and give the devices about a trip to The UK.

After the plane landed in London after about five hours of flying, we come to London. I saw my name and Rowley's name on a sign that a British dude holds. His name is Benny Holtfield. He looks like me but with a surfer's hair. His friend's name is Jesse Young who looks like Rowley with long blonde hair.

They are living in Manchester

They are living in Manchester. So we can train to their homes. They show Benny's home and the room where we can sleep. It's almost dinner time at seven o'clock. After that, we brush our teeth. So we sleep and get more about their city Manchester tomorrow.