July - Week 28

Wednesday

Today is Jesse brings Emma to a swimming pool. Rest of us went also to a swimming pool. Jesse and Emma are in the baby pool. The swimming pool has a three floors water slide so Rowley would try that. I going to the middle floor. I slide and so dive in the pool and get off the water. Rowley takes the lowest floor first. After that, he gonna tries to take the highest floor. He slides down and takes a cannonball while he pitches his nose and his eyes shut. He makes a big splash. He made it.

Thursday

Benny says about he should give a doll named The Tiny King of North Hill to Emma. This doll is Benny's favorite toy doll when he was kids. Now, he has to give her the doll. This sounds so nice to do. Emma plays a doll date of Princess Cherlyn and The Tiny King. Their first date is in Unicorn Cafe. An hour later, Emma makes a wedding of them. A Joshie doll performs the concert for the wedding. That's why Emma's room plays Joshie's music and I heard that music from the other side of Benny's room. Their honeymoon is in Heffley's luggage with Plush Friends stuff in them.

Friday

Benny and I make lemonade to us today. Jesse and Rowley make lemon cookies also to us. Benny should make these things without sugar. So they have to use honey instead. I and Rowley thought we made lemon thing due to British people celebrate a holiday named "Lemon Day" which is today. But Benny says Lemon Day does not exist. It is actually we made lemon things just for fun and be more responsibly. Jesse and Rowley have good teamwork to make lemon cookies.  Our lemon cookies and lemonade that we made taste so delicious.