Free!- Sousuke x idol reader

About: So reader-chan is a really popular school idol and she happens to be dating Sousuke.

-Reader pov-

My name is (y/n) and I am a school idol for (s/n) (school name) the group that I am in actually is the most popular idol group right now. So we have to be carful in public and in school because a lot of the students are fans of our group. (Btw you go to a all girls school) Me and the other 6 members in our group are all in our second year and we formed our group when we were first year students. So let's just say a good handful of first year students went to (s/n) just because we happen to go to school here. I forgot to mention I have a boyfriend that goes to a all boys school. Only close friends know we are dating. But now in the present time I am going to visit my boyfriend Sosuke at his school because we hardly see each other since he moved into those dorms. Right now I have my school uniform, glasses that I usually don't wear and a white coughing masks when you were when you are sick. And I just got off the train I start walking to Sosuke's school and it is not a far walk so I get their rather quickly. I walk through the front doors and I look around a little then I bump into someone I quickly bow 90 degrees and say "Sorry!"

Then I go back to my original state and look up at who I bumped into it was a orange haired male. He grabbed my hands and said "Wow a girl! And you are really cute even though I can not see most of your face."

Then he grips my hands tighter and runs off with me. Then he opens the door to the swimming pool... and says "RIN-SENPAI I FOUND A GIRL AND SHE IS REALLY CUTE!"

The Rin walks rather quickly towards us and hits the orange haired boy on the head and makes him bow 90 degrees down with him and said "I am so sorry for Momo he is just really stupid."

Then they both go back to their original position and look at me I said "It's no problem Rin-kun."

Then I take off my sunglasses and mask and said "It has been a while."

Rin said "(y/n)! It has been a long time I am guessing that you are here to see Sosuke."

I said "Yes I am."

He said "Wait here I will get him."

Then Rin goes off getting Sosuke. Then Momo said "Umm so you are the famous idol (y/n)-chan!!"

I said "Yes I am."

Then a bunch of boys start crowding me and asking random questions. Then I feel a dark energy behind me. And that person behind me said "What are you all doing get back to practice."

Then all of the boys ran off to go back to practice. I turn around then Sosuke is their and I hug him and said "Sosuke I missed you so much."

Sosuke pats my head and said "I missed you to (y/n)."

Then one of his team mates on the swimming team said "Hay Sosuke! Are you going to practice or what?"

Sosuke said to me "Sorry (y/n) I guess I have to get going but after my practice ends we can go hang out with each other."

I said "Sounds good."

Then he goes off to practice and I walk to the bleachers near the pool. But as I was walking towards the bleachers their was a water puddle on the ground and I slipped on it and fell into the pool. And the last thing I can remember is Sosuke saying "(y/n)!!"

-Sosuke pov-

When I was about to jump into the pool to practice I see (y/n) slip and fall into the pool then a thought kicks in... (y/n) can't swim. I quickly run over (don't run by the pool people. I was deciding if I should make him run then I thought to my self what if your best friend (bc I am lonely af) fell into a pool and they couldn't swim but then in irl I can't swim but then I was like what if you were a very hot guy who is really good at swimming) where she fell in and quickly jumped inside the pool. I see her at the bottom of the pool and grab her arm tightly and swim up. I then bring her up to the surface and check for her heart beat... and it is still their. Then she sits up and coughing up water and I let her back rest against my arm. Then everyone gathers around us and asking what just happened. I explained that she feel into the pool and could not swim. I carry her to the bleachers and then Rin hands me a towel for (y/n). I rap her with the towel and try to dry her of. She said "Thank you Sosuke I guess you win this round."

Then she rest her body on my chest cuddles next to me. Rin comes back where ever he was and said "The front desk said that she can come into the dorms for as long as she needs to rest for."

I said "Thank you Rin you are a big help."

Momo comes up to us and said "(y/n)-chan! Are you ok I heard what happened!"

She said "I am fine I just need some rest."

Then I see his eyes go down to her chest that he her bra because of the water her shirt became visible. I glare hard at him and said "What are you looking at Momo?"

He said "N-Nothing Sosuke-senpai!"

Then he runs off. I carry (y/n) in my arms and carry her to me and Rin's dorm room. I set her down on the bottom bunk bed and said "Do you need anything?"

She said "Do you happen to have clothes that I can change into? Tomorrow I have a concert and I don't want to get sick."

I said "Rin might have some of Gou's clothes with him when she comes over."

I hand her Gou's extra clothes and also handed her my jacket and said "You must be cold you can wear this for now."

She said "Thank you Sosuke... are you going to just stand their and be a big perv?"

I said "Sorry."

Then I left the room. And after a few minutes I herd (y/n) say I can come back into the room again. I walk back into the room and ask "How do you fell now?"

She said "A lot better."

Then she looked at me sleepy and said "Hay Sosuke is it ok if I sleep here for a little bit?"

Then I said "It is fine you should get your rest."

Then she fell asleep on the bed I went to the bed and put a blanket over her. I said "I am glad that you are safe."

Then I kissed her on her forehead.