2.

2.

New night, new party, and new people. Well, minus one. That one is including Michael Clifford and his addiction to throwing the best parties.

He knows every party trick, every illegal and legal alcohol. And he even knows where to find the hottest chicks. What can anyone say? That Michael is just a guy who can hook you up with anything? That's exactly what everyone says, besides his neighbors.

They would rather say that Michael is just another high school dropout who can't handle a job. Well, that is somewhat of the truth. Michael is indeed a high school dropout, but he can handle a job.

Frequently, he's a bus boy at a local sub shop. Family owned. With a job like that, he also makes great sandwiches and just not parties.

But it doesn't stop there. Instead, they go into detail.

Michael throws three to five parties a week. All on the day of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

He let's people of the ages 17-29 in, the rest is out. He makes sure there's no underage kids getting in.

Michael is smart, just not school smart. He's cautious of his surroundings but just doesn't take action.

He parties every night. Surprising he hasn't caught alcohol poisoning.

"That's it, thank you for answering our questions."

"You're welcome," All the nieghbours said at different interviews with the same questions and the same answers.

They all signed a paper saying that Michael has caused sleep loss, head aches, and had too many warrants from the complaints. He must change his ways or he might just not have a house to party in.

~~~~~~~~~

This one isn't really quality writing, but I needed to write it for the rest of the story. Sorry.