For Comparison

"Oh come on!"

"Told ya, Tobin! You're not packing much."

Alm glanced up from a map to his friends and whatever they were up to now. Tobin looked like he just lost his family and Gray, well, like he'd just spotted a new girl in town. One could only guess they were having another competition on something meaningless. Alm tried to focus back on his map.

"Hey Kliff, let me compare with you too."

"Absolutely not."

Alm could imagine Gray swinging his arm over the boy's shoulders like he did with everyone. "Aww c'mon, just have to flash it for a second-"

"No, no, never, I'm going to Faye."

He didn't have to glance up to hear the quick steps escaping the situation and Gray's complaints.

"Let it go, Gray, he's never going to let you do that."

"My mission to know if I'm the fastest growing in the group has failed!"

Tobin hummed, "Well, you still got one more person to compare with."

Alm suddenly felt eyes on him, he tried his best to not shrink back incase of revealing he was listening in. Calm footsteps came towards him and stopped in front, the boy's head leaning down and casting a shadow on his map.
"Heyy Alm, wanna compare?"

The boy in question looked up, taking note that Tobin had too scurried off from the scene. "Compare what?" Gray gave him an innocent, almost shy look. "Come on, you know what."

"I really don't,"

"Parts, Alm, parts."

Now, Alm wasn't the most informed around in the group, but knowing Gray he feared he had a suspicion of what the boy meant. His expression must've shown the realization, Gray barking out a laugh, Alm could feel his breath on his forehead. "It's not gonna hurt or anything, just whip it out and we'll do a quick comparison."

Alm shrinked against the tree he was leaning on, folding the map in his hands. "Here..?" Gray stood up, amusement written over his face. "Of course not. We'll do it in your room." He held a hand out for the green haired boy, eyes never leaving his.

It took Alm the short walk home and into his room to really realize what he was getting into. Gray was already sitting down on his bed, lifting himself up to lower his pants to his thighs, Alm panicked.

"Wait uh- Do you swear you're not going to do anything?"

Gray rolled his eyes, still wearing an amused smirk. "Yes Alm, by the villages honor I promise to not do anything without your prior consent." He patted the space in front of his legs. "Now c'mon."

Though he only felt a little better, Alm took his seat and lowered his own pants. He let Gray rearrange them so his legs went over the boys hips while Gray's stayed comfortably spread around Alm's.

"Now, the point here is that we can see who's growing the fastest in our group. I won over Tobin, and pretty sure Kliff too so you're the only one left to test." He looked Alm calmly in the eyes, "I can go first, yeah?"

The village boy felt glad Gray took the time to explain this to Alm like it was a legitamite experiment, instead of just childish curiosity and teenage horomones. He bit his tongue when the boy in front of him lowered his boxers and held his 'family jewel' in his hand. Hesitating, Alm eventually did the same with his, albeit a bit more carefully. With both boys having their dicks out, the situation started to feel more ridiculous than scary. Gray stared at his, breathing a laugh through his nose, Alm finally felt blood rushing to his face and painting his cheeks.