Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Nineteen

guys here's chapter nineteen, don't forget to tell me what you think and also go to my website at leanoramoore.net and become a member.

******************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Nineteen

Alex POV:

The moment I realized that Jerry really had my mom, it felt like a ton a bricks fell on my shoulders. My mom had been though enough with losing her mate and her home, and now she's been kidnapped by the cause of all her unhappiness.

As if she sensed my distress Jaden put her arms around me as she talked with her family.

"Do we know where they took Jennifer?" James asked as he took a seat beside his wife on the sofa.

"Yes, after two hours of searching our scouts followed their scents to an abandoned housing development about two hours from here, and its heavyly guarded," I stated as i realized that my family needed me to be strong and to be their leader.

"I have my pack ready to attack as we speak, but i needed to check on Jaden before i left," I stated as i stood up and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Well since you're my nieces mate that makes you family and we protect our family. So if you go to war, then we are too," Ken stated as he also stood up followed by James and Jimmy.

"Alex, we know that your uncle put you and your pack though hell by killing your dad and other family members and not to mention taking away you home. Now the fool has his sights on our daughter to hurt you. We want to help you because you are apart of our family now," Ava stated as she came and stood in front of me and Jaden. Looking at mother and daughter standing together, i can see where Jaden got most of her features and her strong personlity.

"She right, Alex you're stuck with us," Jimmy stated laughing which we all joined in.

"Now, what's this about your uncle having his eyes on Jaden?" Ken asked drawing us back on topic.

"Yesterday after i met Jaden and we found out we were mates, i found a picture taken of me and Jaden at lunch on my bed along with a note basiclly telling me he knew about Jaden and that he was going to try and take her away from me," I replied as my anger threated to over take me at the thought of jerry getting his hands on Jaden.

"Well he fucked up now, nobody threatens my niece," Jimmy stated as his eyes became darker as he was fighting his wolf also.

"Alright, I say we head out just before dark and use it to cover us as we attack," James stated as he walked over to a map that was hanging on the wall behind his desk.

"That sounds like a good plan and that will give us time to call our reenforcements and rest up before leaving," Ken stated.

"Now that we have settled that, everyone head to the diningroom for breakfast and then everyone will rest up," Ava stated as she led the way to the office door and walked out the room.

After everyone left the room, jaden and i were left alone at last.

"Jaden what's going though that pretty head of yours,? You have been quiet all of a sudden," I asked as i pulled her into my arms and held her.

"Alex i dont want to lose you," she replied as tears ran down her face. Damn now my baby had to start crying. Could this day get any worse?

"Baby we will be back before you know it," I replied as i dried her tears with my thumbs and kissed her on the lips.

"I want to come with you, but i understand that you need to focus and you can't do that if i'm there. Promise me you will be careful," she asked looking up at me with the puppy dog face. I told you, she got me wrapped around her finger.

"Baby, i will be careful and yes i do need to focus on getting my mom back and killing Jerry so we can start our life together," i replied just before i kissed her on her forehead.

"Alright mister, lets eat cause im starving and with my friends and travis eatting there may not be anything left," Jaden joked making me laugh.

"Believe me, i understand because kim and my guys can put some food away too," I joked as Jaden led me out of the office into the hallway.

As we walked toward the diningroom, i prayed my mom was alive and can hold on till we get there.

So do you think everything will go as planned or will Jerry be ready for them.

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.

Leanora