Chapter Sixteen: Frienemies

"Itachi..." Sakura yawned. "Morning my little cherry blossom." Itachi grinned. She kissed his cheek and proceeded to the bathroom.

After washing up, she decided to have a little spar with Itachi. Everyone that did not have missions just followed them out to become spectators. "I won't go easy on you!" Sakura smirked. "Likewise." He replied and they activated their sharingan at the same time. Sakura knew Itachi was going to cast a genjutsu so immediately went into hiding.

She knew she can't hide for long so she came out of her hiding spot and attack Itachi with a few kunais. "Kuchiyose no jutsu! (Summoning jutsu)" Sakura's katana appeared and she swapped place with Hinata since she could use it better.

Hinata dashed behind Itachi and attacked him mercilessly. "Whoa! She's feisty!" Hidan exclaimed but the others just shushed him up. Itachi blocked every single strike Hinata threw at him and slashed her at the side. She dodged it just in time.

Itachi activated his Mangekyo as Hinata analysed it and copied his exact same eye. Itachi didn't have any reaction since she knew about Sakura's powers. Sakura's not Hinata's. Hinata attacked him with the fire style jutsu but he dodged and it burnt down many trees.

He attacked her from behind with the same technique but she quickly absorbed it to refill what she lost. 'I need to find another way to attack her but I can't use Amaterasu...' Itachi finally decided to go with taijutsu but Hinata was better at it so she won against him and managed to land three vital blows on him.

"Switch back?"

'Okay.'

"Onii-chan! I told you not to go easy on me!" Sakura said. "Yeah, I surrender." He said while smirking. "Now lie down so I can heal you." Sakura commanded. Itachi just did what she said and lay down. The rest of the Akatsuki came over to them and Hidan being the loud mouth said," hah! You just got your ass kicked by your little sister, Itachi!"

"Haha, you wanna be next?" Sakura smiled sarcastically at Hidan. This time no reply came from the said guy. Pein was admiring her skills from the side thinking,'She's a keeper. Konoha is so stupid to lose her.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to find Misaki." Naruto decided. "I'm coming too!" Lee said. "Me three!" Ino and the rest followed on. "What a drag man..." Shikamaru complained.

"Let's check the Akatsuki's hideout. If one was to actually think of going rogue especially with the ability Misaki has, she would probably turn to them. I remember the place after fighting Itachi there once." Sasuke calmly suggested. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Naruto shouted and sprinted off to gather his things.

With that, Konoha 12 left. Mission to find and bring Misaki back. First stop, Akatsuki's hideout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me more about your skills." Pein asked. "I have a kekkei genkai, thanks to Orochimaru. My kekkei genkai allows me to copy my opponent's jutsu or eye power to be exact. I can also absorb ninjutsu and I am good at kenjutsu. Since I have two souls in my body." Sakura replied.

"You have what?!" They all exclaimed except Itachi and Kakuzu because he has five hearts in him. "Like I said, I have two souls in my body." Sakura repeated again. "Who's the other soul, un?" Deidara asked.

"Ever heard of Neji Hyuga?" Sakura said. "HE IS THE OTHER SOUL?!" Everyone exclaimed as if that was the most unbelievable thing in the world. "No. It's his cousin Hinata Hyuga." Sakura replied laughing. "You should've seen the look on your faces! It was priceless!" She teased and was the only one still laughing out loud.

"You totally scared us there, bitch!" Hidan cursed at her, threatening to throw his scythe at her.

A knock from the door created silence among the Akatsuki.

"Who's there?" Kisame asked.

"..." No reply. "Hello? Who's there?" He asked again. He walked up to the door and open up to face a group of Konoha ninjas.

"Where's Misaki?" Naruto exclaimed, eyes already showing his limits as a human.

Sakura heard the commotion and went down to see the people whom she never wanted to see most. "Sakura?!" Naruto exclaimed. "Shut up Uzumaki." Was her simple reply.

"B-but I thought you were! Dead... " Naruto trailed off. "Of course you would think I'm dead! All of you thought of me as nothing but a weakling! Yeah, that weakling could barely survive in the woods, that's why I had to turn to the Akatsuki." Sakura rolled her eyes at them and sort of screamed at them. There was silence for a moment then Pein came down.

"Konoha shinobis. Leave now before we take action against you. We do not have whoever you are looking for." Pein ordered threateningly. Sakura gave him a look that said leave this to me. "Actually, the one you've been looking for is right here." Sakura smirked.

"Say what?" Ino spat. Sakura transformed herself into Misaki and introduced herself the same way she did the first time.

Their mouths hung wide. "I-it's exactly the same as Misaki's..." Naruto said. "Whatever, it might be a fake." Ino answered. "No... this feeling... It's the same as Misaki! Sakura... you're Misaki?" Naruto asked, anger laced in his voice. "Yeah, surprised? Wait till you realise I'm not that weakling you thought I was." Sakura spat.

"If a fight is what you want, I'll give it to you. I won't go easy on you, any of you." Sakura glared at them. "Then fight me." Sasuke said. "No. The one I'll fight is, Ino and Karin." Sakura said while giving them an evil smirk.

'Prepare to feel the pain I've felt, Ino, Karin. Face the wrath of a newly changed Sakura and Hinata.' Sakura thought.