Part-8

Both look in their eyes... Suddenly nandhu started to crying....

Nan: ahhhhhhhh... Hmmmmmmmm... AiiiiyyyaaapaAa.

Manik started to panick...

Man: hey shhhhhhhh shhhhhhh don't cry....

But she said to cry louder... But Manik close her mouth....

Man: please don't cry and don't shout.. I want to talk with ... Now I will take my hands if u shout na then I will kill u.. I mean it..

Hearing this nandhu nodes her head.. now get up.....

At the same time Cabir came in to there room ..

Cab: Manik what happened?

Man: nothing Cabir she scared when I enter room.. so I closed her mouth

He looks Nandhu she just looked alway...

Cabir came front and talk to nandhu..

Cab: hello Nandhini u may know us right I'm cabir and he us Manik we Maya's brother...

Hearing this Nandhu got angry..

Nan: fake brothers who don't have time for there sister...

Now Manik get irritating...

Man: listen that's non of ur business.. our royalties ..

Nan: then why u guys here.. if Maya knows this u have to face consequences...

Man: oh hello I'm not scared ...

Nan: you....

Man: you...

Cab: guys stop... Manik we are here to ask her something will u stop.. I will talk with her... Manik nodes and glare nandhu...

Cab: Nandhini how many years ur were friend with princess..

Nan: past 7 year we are close friend....

Cab: as of we know our princess is soo  sweet girl.. obey elders and love us more.. but now what we seeing is different arrogant and ruthlessly.. we cont believe this... Will u please say what happened to her why she is behavior is sooo ode..

Nan: nandhu was so silent... That I cont say u cabir.. because she is my friend I cont take risk in her life... And moreover I don't believe u guys... In Maya matter.. as if guys u don't anything happens here

Cab: nandhu please we don't know anything after we went from here.. please

Nan: what stupid brothers are ur... U both were not in her hard situation.. but she out of all pain and trying to leave her life but u guys back to make her life hell.. just get lost and don't expect any help from me... She was shout top of her voice....

Suddenly they hear breaking of glass...

Nan: oh shit Maya... She run out..

Manik and cabir were shock her sudden reaction and follow her...

She open Maya room and found she is breaking everything in room.. Nandhu run to her..

Nan: Mayu... Baby it's ok easy nothing happened see I'm here na....

Maya: nooo leave me.. I have to go she started to run...

Nandhu try to hold her... But see Manik and cabir standing without knowing what is happening..

Nan: guys hold her...

Manik hold Maya tightly.... She is struggling in to escape Suddenly she saw his face..

May: Manu... Ahhhhhh Manu my Manu Bhai.. she clapping her hands like kid... See saw cabir and did the same....
Maya turn nandhu and Nanu did u see who's is here my cabu and manu.. now I'm need not worry... They will save me...say this she is laughing like kid....

They both doesn't know what happening her... They were speechless to see Maya this condition... They look Nandhu .. she signal them not to talk anything.. they nodes..

May: come manu.. see this I'm keeping this safely ... Do u member this doll u have when u going to London.. why u left me Manu she cried and she run and bring something from her cabord and starts to show Eve which they use in childhood days..she is behaving like kid

Their hearts is bleeding to see there baby sis in this condition

Suddenly she stop smileing and look them doubtly and stand up went to Nandhu...

May: nandhu how could I'm seeing them they left me na.. they are not real.. am I mad nandhu see I'm imagining some things again and again..

Nan: no baby nothing like that...
Suddenly she started to shiver... Nandhu become alert..

Nan: Maya did u take it again...

May: nooooooooooooo

Nan: don't lie to mee..

May: yes

Nan: are u mad Maya wait here.. nandhu went out and came with some medicine in her hand and give to Maya..

She ate that and she feeling dizzy...

May: Nanu please don't leave me and go stay here..

Nan: no baby I'm not going anywhere... I'm right here next to u...

Maya hug her tightly and without no time she slept peaceful...

Manbir is mum they were shock to the core... After nandhu find she slept she left her... Nandhu also in tears she cont see her friend in this condition

Man: Manik about to ask her something she showed hand and turn to him..

Nan: will u please help me to take her room..

He said yes and picked her in arms and made to sleep in bed and kisses her forehead... And went near nandhu..

Man:what happened to her why is behaving like this...

Nan: she is on drugs..

Man/cab: what drugs...

_____________________________________

Stay tune

Riya