5. A Goodbye Is Not Forever (Part 2).

"I wish I could go to the hospital wing..." Annie whispered to herself while she walked through the halls. Her legs didn't stop moving towards her destiny while she focused on her own thoughts. "I really want to..." she cried. She quickly pulled a lemon drop out of her pocket and popped it into her mouth. "As papa always says... Lemon drops can make us feel better." Her eyes quickly turned glassy.

Finally she sighed and sadly kept walking towards the kitchens. Once she arrived, she saw a little house elf going out with two plates of food on a little trolley.

"Oh hello, miss Annie!" He said happily.

"Hi, Tim..." she replied. "How are you?"

"Tim is okay, miss Annie. Tim has to deliver this food to the sir headmaster and his wife" he replied with a smile. Annie's eyes widened.

"Oh?" She said. The elf nodded. "Hmm..."

"It's great to talk with you, miss Annie, but Tim has to go now..."

"No, wait!" She squeaked. The elf turned around and stared at her with his big brown eyes. "I want to do it, Tim..." she said quickly. The elf frowned. "Please... I want to deliver their food."

"But... Tim cannot..."

"Tim, please, help me..."

"But Tim has to do it himself..."

"I know, Tim, I know..." She cried "But I want to go and see papa and granny... not for so long... I just..." Tears were falling down her cheeks now. The elf sighed "Please..."

"Aw... alright. Tim will let miss Annie to do it just for once..."

"THANK YOU TIM!!"

"Tim is glad to help..." He whispered. He seriously didn't want to let her go, but he couldn't deny he wanted Annie to be happy. The elf specifically knew that Albus and Minerva weren't well and that visitors were forbidden for them. Their situation were delicate; but still he couldn't say no to Annie's begging eyes.

"I'll be careful, Tim..." She said before he could ask for it. The elf nodded and extended the little trolley to her. "I'm just going to visit them quickly, I promise..."

"Alright..." he whispered. The kid tried to smile still with tears in her eyes "But miss Annie must remember to not disturb them..." she nodded "Very well then... good luck."

• • •

"You look stunning, my dear..." Annie heard Albus' voice as soon as she arrived to the entrance. She hid herself and just paid attention to her papa's voice.

"I'm in a dressing gown, Albus..." Minerva laughed. Annie smiled and poked her head out of the door. Her eyes turned glassy when she saw her grandmother in a wheelchair. Albus was knelt in front of his wife smiling tenderly.

"You look beautiful anyway." He whispered. He approached to her face and kissed her forehead. Minerva smiled. "Would you like to dance with me, my dear?" She sighed.

"I would love to... But... Seems like now I can't do that with you anymore..." She whispered to then look down to her legs. Albus sighed and shook his head.