Chapter One

I am Lovely, an angel girl.......

But, I dont want to be always like this! I want to be like them, like people, they have freedom. And can do anything they want!

Because of this, she is always questioning to her mom and dad.

Mom, why we can't live like persons? Can we go down in able to live like them?      Said by Lovely.

But, We are like them. We can dream, we can sing, we can watch, and most importantly, we can..... Mom said.

We can be quiet all day long? Is that always like that? Lovely says to her mom.

No, we can be.... Mom said.

Free. Dad, replied.

But, the freedom of people is more than ours. All I can do is to accept what I am now.   Said Lovely.

THEN, ONE NIGHT, LOVELY IS SLEEPING. BUT WHEN 12:00 AM COMES. SHE RECIEVED A DREAM.

AND THIS IS HER DREAM.....

"LOVELY, YOU WERE BE GIVING A TASK FROM ME. YOU SHOULD GO DOWN TO EARTH AND SEE AND INSPECT WHAT THEY ALL DID. AND ALSO AFTER INSPECTING YOU SHOULD TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR BAD DEEDS AND CONVINCE TO BE A GOOD TO ME.."

And the one whose saying this to Lovely was a man who wore a white clothes and he is so bright... Lovely is standing in front of him. And shocked of what he tells to her.....

And she awakens when 6:00 AM comes....

After that, she goes to her mom and dad to question them....

And this made her parents Shocked!!!!

What!?!? . Is that really true?....
Her mom said...

Oh... I dont know mom. Lovely said.

Oh. I know how... Dad said.

Then her dad and mom and she goes to their master. And they question him about some queries of Lovely... They question him and this is his answer.

"Oh, Lovely,  dear, that's true if it comes to your dream. Every dream is truth. And every truth will happens. Her ,aster says to them.

Ok... Yes! Thanks master... Lovely said...

So his master tell to her the way down to his paradise. Then Lovely go down the stairs and says a final goodbye to her mom, dad, friends, people and her master...

~~THE END!~~