Chapter two

So...Lovely was so happy cause atlast, she's no more an angel. Then she's excited to know what is the life of peoples. Then when she go there, she saw a man and a woman walking. When she saw it, she wept in misery.

Oh. I don't know how to be like them, I didn't know hpw to live like them. But, I do not regret it. I'm still happy because my  dream come true.  Lovely, said.

But one day, a girl saw her and she see that Lovely is sad and hungry. So the girl go to her.

Hello, I am Krista, you, what's your name? The girl asked her.

Oh, I am Lovely. She replied.

Where are you from? Krista asked, astonished.

Oh. You... don't. .. unders...tand...where... I am. ..from.... Lovely replied, frightened and shivered with cold as she get here hands near her chest.

What do you mean, Lovely? What I can't understand. I can understand anything. Oh. Are you from the extraterrestrial? Krista said.

What..is...extra...terrestrial... s....???
Lovely asked.

Oh. Don't mind that, miss. I thought you're not an e.t..... But where are youre family... Krista said.

They are at the above... she said.

Do you mean they're.... Krista shouted.

Dead. Lovely blurted out.

Dont say it all about.  I'm just getting sad... I miss them, very much. As I miss my home... The above.

The above?!?! Krista shouted.

Oh! I mean our home in the above states.....

But,  Lovely was so confused and so sad. But she wanted it. It's her choice. She had to do the one that her master said to her...

But, Krista said to her that go to her house with Lovely. So Lovely had no choice. She choose to live with Krista than to live in the Sidewalk.. The slippery...Hot....and yucky, Sidewalks.

But also Lovely had a biggest wish. She wanted to feel a love... But in that time. There has not love yet. And she didn't knew up all those words. No families yet... But she wish to do or have it up..... It's her biggest dream of ALL time... even she's on the above yet........

So she wishes it up.... and wanted to invent it. But no man go near her. She thought she's too unbearable to them.. But she wishes... It....HAPPENS ONE TIME OR DAY OR YEAR OR...

STOP! I think it's imposible... She said in a clear, soft voice.

She say her dream in Krista, her first friend in the below... and she said...

Oh, Poor Lovely, I also think no case of that happens in Earth. Even other countries.... But you can go... Krista revealed.

Let's go! Lovely said in happiness and shouting and jumping and until.....

Krista replied. No, we can't. I have no...

Papers? Lovely replied

Money... and ticket. Krista says....

Buy.

No!......

This fought go until....

EVENING!!!!

So Lovely go out to explore and do her mission. And to do her other mission, a mission to.....

HERSELF!

~~~THE END~~~
CHAPTER 3 NEXT..