▪I Promise▪

▪It's currently 1 week before Christmas▪

▪Corbyn POV▪

"Have a nice day" The cashier says as I exit the store, I step outside looking at the medium sized box. I smile to myself
"I hope he likes it" I mutter under my breath.

▪Daniel POV▪

"C'mon Dani, just pick one already" Zach says obviously bored. 
"Z, it's not that simple, when your shopping for someone it puts you under pressure, especially when it's for someone you love."
"Psshh, yeah right"
"Alright then, what would you buy if you were shopping for-"
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH" Zach said with an immediate blush.
"Then stop judging me" I huffed.
"Whatever, but still it shouldn't take long to-"
"Found them, their perfect."
Zach looked at what was in my hands
"Brooo, those are nice, no wonder it took you so long to decide, but let's check out and get the hell out of this store."

"I hope he likes it."

▪▪▪Christmas Eve▪▪▪
Daniel, Corbyn, and Zach agreed that they would meet at Daniels House for Christmas Eve

▪Corbyn POV▪

After a long week of anticipation, it's the day. It's been the longest day of my life, not that it was bad or anything, I'm just exited and very nervous.

I didn't get Zach anything because he didn't want anything because we already gave him what he wanted, friends, which was extremely corney but me and Dani ignored him and got him something anyway, without his consent. We got him checkered vans, which were kinda pricy, but it's ok.

Now it's time for presents, I wanted to go last. So first we gave Zach his gift.
"UGH, I told you guys not to give me anything, because I didn't get anything for you, and that makes me feel like a dick"
"Zach, language" Keri yelled from the kitchen.
"Zach just open it already" Dani said clearly excited. 
"Ok ok"
He tore open the wrapping paper and opened the box, smiled, closed the box.
"Guys, I love these, I was in need for a new pair of shoes anyway, thank you."
"Your welcome bud." I said with a smile
"Corbyn, Corbyn, open mine now." Dani said eagerly  
"Yeah bro, your gonna love it." Zach said impatiently                                        "Alright, alright i'll open it"
i tore open the wrapping paper to see one word
'Gucci'
"Daniel James you didn't" i said laughing
"Just open the box already" Zach whispered under his breath.
Zach was eager for my present to Daniel, I told him about it right after i got it a few weeks ago, and he has been exited ever since,
I opened the box to see, leather high tops, with a snake on it. They were perfect.
"Corbyn, I tried to find one with a rose on it but-" "Dani, these are great, and i love them, thank you" "Your welcome"
"You better like them because me and dani were in that Gucci store for about an hour" Zach blurted.

Now its my turn
Ok take a deep breath and spill your feelings.

"Daniel Seavey, needless to say but iv'e completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. Your my first thought in the mourning and my last thought before I fall asleep, and your almost every thought in between. Now I cant promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won't have to face them alone. I promise to support you in whatever you choose to do. I promise not to judge you. I Promise to be silly and laugh with you. I Promise to be honest with you. I Promise to remind you everyday how much I care about you. I Promise to never break your heart. My only request, is your promise too." I pulled out the box in my pocket and opened it, " Let this ring symbolize my intent to marry you some day, and how one day I'll replace it with an engagement ring and a wedding band. Wear this ring as a symbol of our commitment to this relationship and our future. Most importantly, When you look at this ring, I hope it reminds you of my promise to never stop loving you. Daniel I Promise, now can i count on your promise?"
his hands were covering his mouth trying to cover his quiet sobs, as tears slowly formed and fell down his face. He nodded his head yes quickly, "Y-yes, I Promise, I Promise, I Promise." I took one of the rings from the box, grabbed Dani's left hand, and put the ring on his ring finger, then I did the same for me. I felt my eyes well up, and tears started to fall. Daniel then, pulled me into a tight hug. We quietly cried in each others arms.
"Corbyn I Love You so much."
"Daniel I Love You so much too"

▪▪▪Note▪▪▪

I'M NOT CRYING, YOUR CRYING
but honestly this chapter was really fun to write/type. And don't judge me for writing a Christmas chapter in April, it was kinda a helpful way to push the story forward

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE I wont be posting next week because...
I'M SEEING WHY DON'T WE THIS TUESDAY
(Seeing doesn't mean meeting)
BUT HOLY SHIT, I'M GONNA SEE MY IDOLS

Anyway, wish me luck with my upcoming PCD
~L