Chapter 24- Left alone

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

Let me tell you something. I'm in the middle of the forest, in a tree, crying. I'll tell you the story of why.

*Flashback*

"W-What!?" I shouted, tears filling my eyes.

"I'm sorry... but you can't stay here anymore..." Winterstar mutters.

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO DESERVE THIS!? WHY!?" I shout.

"You left the forest before-" Winterstar started, but I cut her off.

"I LEFT THE FOREST BECAUSE OF WHAT THAT EVIL PLACE DID TO ME! I SHOULD'VE NEVER WENT TO THAT FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S PLACE! BUT GUESS WHAT! I DID BECAUSE YOU AND KATESTAR PRACTICALLY FORCED US!"  I scream, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Now we didn't-" I cut Winterstar off again.

"YES YOU DID! YOU BOTH DID! NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF WE NEVER WENT THERE! NONE OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WOULD'VE BEEN HURT! AND NOW NO ONE TRUSTS ME BECAUSE I LEFT!" I scream again, my throat screaming in pain. Winterstar growls.

"THAT'S ENOUGH Y/N! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU SCREAMING AT ME! YOUR GROUNDED!" Winterstar yells at me.

"YOU CAN'T GROUND ME!" I shout back.

"LEAVE!" She yells. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I storm out of her house. Aphmau opens her mouth to say something but I ran past her. I ran out of Thunderclan camp.

"SIS WAIT!" Aphmau called after me, but I ignored her. I ignored my family for good.

*Flashback end*

I know, I know, I'm the one who left again. Yes, what I said was wrong. I should've accepted the punishment, but I was upset. Once again, I was alone because of my actions.

I carefully climb down from the tree and W/n was waiting for me. I climb onto her back and she begins to fly. Then W/n flies off, towards the field.

*Aphmau's P.O.V.*

When Y/n left, I froze. My whole body stopped working. Riverclan was now here, and the girls were trying to get my attention. I couldn't answer them.

"APHMAU!" Winterstar shouts. I growl.

"WHAT!" I yell. My mother, Cassie, looks at me.

"That is not how you speak to her! You should know better!" Cassie tells me, anger in her voice.

"TELL THAT TO WINTERSTAR! SHE IS THE REASON Y/N LEFT! YA! THAT'S RIGHT! Y/N LEFT AGAIN!" I yell again. I fall to my knees crying. Aaron kneels down next to me.

"I'll help you look for her." Aaron offers. I look up at him.

"Y-You will?" I stutter. Aaron nods. I smile and I stand up.

*Awhile later...*

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I lay in the grass, watching the clouds move.

I'm left alone once again...

Ok guys! I understand that that was a short chapter, but I hope you liked it!

~Ash