§ Chapter 13 §

Adrien pov

"I know it was a dumb move Plagg!" "Why did you say it to her? It's not gonna affect her just shock her, I mean its not gonna make her like you kid" "I just wanted to put it out there! Just to get it done and over with! Ladybug likes Adrien, Adrien and Chat Noir loved Ladybug, and....y/n. I'm starting to loosen the tie with M'lady now Plagg." I sigh. Luckily, the boys restroom was empty and no one was here, just me, my kwami, and my genie bottle.

 "I don't think there was a rope to tie in the first place" Plagg mutters (get em plagg >u<).  I went through my satchel and took out the genie bottle and carefully opened the bottle. 

Smoke spewed out of the bottle a little and formed into the form of a girl figure, and y/n faded in. She stumbled in mid air and fell on the floor-face first. It made a loud smack echo through out the whole bathroom. "AHHAHAHAHAH" I ignored Plagg and helped y/n up.

 "I'm fine I'm fine. I'm still practicing on that landing! What did you need Master?" she looks around. "It's lunch time again?" she lands a finger on her chin. I nod. "You look a bit sad, what's going on?" she asks "Nothing's going on, I just need-" "Someone to talk to?"

 "Yeah...besides a cheese loving cat -_-" 

"HEY!"

 "Haha, so what do you want to talk about?" she asks. 

"I-I'm not sure. I mean...I really didn't want to talk. Well- I just wanted to spend time with you~" I mentally facepalmed my self. "In a human bathroom?" she laughs. "Well this is the only place I can talk to you, besides Plagg-since he's not in a bottle." "Hm...well I can shrink! But I can stay out of my bottle but for so long." "Why?" "Well my bottle is like my home, it gives me rest and the energy I need. So I can still hear what's going on. Don't worry 'bout it." "I understand."

 "..." 

"...."

 It was silence. Pure silence, besides the small kicks of y/n's legs swinging back and forth from the sink. The intercom came on suddenly, "ALL STUDENTS EVACUATE THE BUILDING! PLEASE GO TO A SAFE PLACE. WE ARE UNDER AN AKUMA ATTACK!" "Uh oh." y/n taps a finger on her lip. "Plagg ya ready?" "Whatever." I look around and quickly put my satchel on, making sure the bottle was in, "Plagg! Claws out!"

he went through the transformation boi.

The pleather like material hugged my skin, my face slightly reddened, "Master-er, Chat Noir um, is that bottle supposed to be on you like that?" she points, on my hip, was y/n's genie bottle, only a bit smaller. It was attached to a f/c elastic band, "I think the bottle went with you since it has to stay with me"

 "Want to come with me Rapunzel?"

 "You know I can't come with you! Don't you have an akuma to fight?!" she says in a bit of a hurry, "Uh right!" "Let me back into the bottle and I can see from there!" she says. I nod and quickly opened the bottle as she poofed into f/c smoke and was gone, and closed the bottle.

time skip to the fight.

Your pov

I looked out from the window of my bottle and saw everything, the fight, Chat's baton whacking the face and even Ladybug. I was even swung back a few times but flew back up to the window and watched with p/n.

Ladybug pov

"Miraculous ladybug!" I threw the bracelet in the air as it exploded in millions of ladybugs returning things back to normal. 

I sighed, out of relief, but not only that-Chat. I really needed to talk to him. 

Chat turned and started to go, but I grabbed his wrist with my yo-yo, "Chat wait!....I needed to tell you something...." Ever since I told him about Adrien, he's changed. We even stopped fist bumping! When we defeat the akuma, he would just leap off before I could say anything. It broke my heart, and I could barely pay attention in class without thinking about his ears drooping and the sad, yet scared look on his face.

 Tikki was right, Adrien wasn't as close to me as Chat was, and Chat cared for me- more than a partner, more than a friend, we were like best friends, but he saw me more than a friend.

 I felt slightly different ever since he gave me that rose, 'Keep it, it looks better on you' kissed my cheek and left. 

He maybe clumsy, but he was the guy that made me laugh everytime. I didn't even realize it, I liked him as well. My thoughts were said out loud, except about Tikki and my secret identity. His bangs covered his eyes, and his lips slightly parted like he was going to say something, but closed them shut.

 "Chat! Please listen to me!" I look down at something shiny, a bottle, a sparkly f/c bottle that had diamonds and gems. "Ladybug, I'm into someone else." he says darkly. It didn't bother me, but did at the same time, "What is that?" I ask still looking at the bottle. "Nothing!" he swipes his hand free of the yo-yo. 

"Chat, where'd you get the bottle? Is it something to do with your miraculous? Is it Hawkmoth?" "I said its nothing!" he starts to walk, I follow him. 

"Did Hawkmoth trick you into something?! Chat, did someone hurt you? I knew you were hiding something from me! I won't let anyone hurt you Chat!" I yell at the end, grabbing my yo-yo at the bottle yanking it loose as the string snaps. 

"Ladybug NO!" he reaches out to the bottle as I threw the bottle into the sea of buildings, disappearing. 

I rarely publish two chapters at the same time

I rarely publish two chapters at the same time. Idk the last time I did that...

Well, I couldn't just leave yall hanging off the mountain without something to drink amirite?