Chapter 4: Tarbosaurus

Location: Northern coastal Forest of Isla Isle.
Our character dinosaur, tarbosaurus was walking around his new territory. The edge of his territory is a tall cliff which leads to the ocean. Every year, Mosasaurus gather here to eat the falling dinosaurs alive. Today, an active volcano is about to erupt and cause chaos all over the island.

The tarbosaurus is wandering around in a search for prey. A stegosaurus is seen away from his herd. Tarbosaurus gets ready to sprint for the kill. He sprints with all his might, stegoceratops tail smacks his leg. Tarbosaurus roars in pain, angry he's going to lose he bites the leg and throws the stegosaurus to a tree. He bites the neck fatality killing it.

He enjoys his meal, but nearby a Ceratosaurus was fighting a Utahraptor pack. Tarbosaurus watches the battle as soon as Ceratosaurus retreats into the forest. Before tarbosaurus can finish his meal, a herd of stegosaurus and pachyrhinosaurus stampede into the open field. The volcano, after 300,000 years without even erupting has finally erupted.

Our dinosaur runs for cover as the pyroclastic flow slowly engulf the westerner side of the volcano. As it gets near the cliff, there's no escape. The dinosaurs were forced to jump off into the ocean. As the tarbosaurus looks at his destroyed home, a Mosasaurus group attacked the herd killing many members except 100. All stegosaurs from the stampede were killed since they can't swim. The volcanic rock kills many mosasaurus as well. This is just the beginning. The ash cloud is moving all over the island. A volcanic winter is coming... Our next dinosaur is once again our Tyrannosaurus rex. We will see if he will win the battle. If you do comment down below!