Thorki~Frost Giant!Loki x Possessive!Thor

Fandom: Marvel

This is a request by @JenniferLewis308. She's a friend of mine. She requested for Frost Giant!Loki x Thor. She actually has a book called "Advantage". It's a Hiddlesworth fanfic. It's not complete yet but I recommend reading it. I also knows it not Halloween but hey! Its just a fanfic! WARNING! SMUT AHEAD(Jennifer you naughty girl)  Enjoy!

Thor's POV

Tony Stark, invited me and my brother Loki to have a party at the Avengers Tower and celebrate an event that mortals call Halloween. Of course we don't know what that is but I can't let a friend down. He told us to wear scary or silly costumes. I chose to wear a vampire costume while Loki chose to be his Frost Giant side. I gulped hard when he said that. I mean I'm happy that he finally accepts the real him but I can't even look at him with his normal side. So how can I face him with his Frost Giant one. No, I don't hate him, it's the complete opposite actually. I like him, more than a brother. *sighs* This night is gonna be hard for me.

"Loki, are you sure about this?" I asked Loki while I look at him from top to bottom.

He sighed and gave me an annoyed look.

"For the 20th time this hour, yes Thor, I'm sure of it.."

I was going to argue with him again when Tony came over us.

"Point break and Reindeer games, nice of you to join the party. Nice costumes." Tony greets and complements. He's wearing Captain America's costume, including the shield.

"Thanks old friend, nice of you to invite us." I said. Loki just nodded and smiled a little.

"My pleasure to have the god of Mischief and Thunder in here. Just entertain yourselves, I'm going to talk to Stevey!" He replied/shouted and left.

Loki and I can tell that he's already drunk. We just laughed about it and drank our alcohols. Since we're gods, it's hard for us to get drunk, we're usually just gonna be sober or tipsy. We already finished 7 bottles of Tony's strong alcohol and I'm still sober, Loki is just tipsy but he can still control his actions. I can see a guy staring at Loki for the past the hour and I don't like it. I suddenly felt that my bladder is full and excused myself to the bathroom. Loki just nodded and drank again.

Loki's POV

Honestly, I know that this party will bore me. So I just chose to be my Frost Giant side so I don't have to think hard on the costume. Thor thought for his costume for 2 days when he finally picked a vampire costume. He really looks handsome at that costume! Yup, I like him more than a brother. I realized my feelings for him when he saved me from bullies when we were teenagers. Until now, I still like him. I know he'll never like me back though, he's straight. My thoughts were interrupted when Thor excused himself to go to the bathroom. I just nodded and drank again.

After he left, the guy that has been staring at me for an hour "walked" over. He's so drunk that he's tripping on his own feet.

"Hey handsome, can I join you?" He asked, licking his lips while checking me out.

I just rolled my eyes and stood up from my chair.

"No thanks, I'm already with someone." I started to walk towards the bathroom when a hand stopped me and pinned me to the wall.

"Listen here cutie, I have no time for games, just let me fuck you and I'll be out of your way." The man said simply while roaming his hands on my body.

"What the fuck? No! Leave me alone!" I tried to push him off but he just keeps getting closer.

I'm about to use my magic to blast him off when he was suddenly pulled away from me, hard.