JAVIER pov chapter 4

ummmmmmmmmm where did i leave offfffffff oh yeah

I walked to the pedi area to see Ciara with a robe done getting her feet done by some dude. I looked over at the dude to see him scoot up some to look up her robe. OH HECKY NAWWWW. I went over to him and punch that cheerios faced ass nigga in his face. I continued to punch him until I saw red then Ciara pulled me off him.

"Bro lets go," I said mad as fuck.When we got to the paid thing , I paid for the stuff and that cute girl from earlier came by me and put a piece of paper with her number on it.

"What's that," Ciara asked.

"Nun just her number because she knows this guy who can help me with something."

"Oh ok"

As we walked out the place , I cupped her azz and bit my lip. She turned around and kiss my lips.

"Ready for your present."

"Yep." I said smiling.

We got in my car and she said,"Pull it out."

THIS IS A RATED R SCENE

I pulled out Ego and started driving trying to go to some place private.She stroke Ego and spit on him.She licked my tip and I found a place that was private. She stared me into the eyes and I carried her to the back of the car.

"Javier," she moaned.

She got on top of me and went to kiss me and then said ,"Rlly."

"What."

"DON'T PLAY WITH ME ..WHO GAVE YOU THESE HICKIES BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE THEM EARLIER AND I DIDN'T GIVE THEM TO."

"Nahhh it ain't even like that."

"Just drop me off at home or school."

"BRUH stop hoeing me give some p^^^y first."

"You got me messed up" She tried to climb back up front but I grab her and kissed her over her neck leaving more hickies."

"Javier stop I said no already."

I licked her and fingered her until she came.

"Javier please stop please don't"

I positioned her to where she was on all fours. I BANGED EGO in her and she cried out in pain. I fxcked her until I came. I pulled out and force my way into her azz hole.

"Ahhh WRONG HOLE WRONG HOLE"

"Not for me."

I did her in the azz until i came into her and cleaned myself and left her in the back seat of the car.

I pulled up to the school and asked," Are you coming."

She got out the car and limped into the school..............................................................................

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.dangggg that was messed uppppp. I wonder what gon happen next ...IGHT Shorties finna go get my Ego some