Chapter 19.

That night was forever burned in my memory as one of the happiest ever. A grin was plastered on my face when I woke up replaying everything in my brain.

When I woke up, I expected to be in my bed in the arms of my mate. But of course, that wasn't the case. I felt Sean's side of the bed with my eyes still closed, seeking his comfort, but found nothing. Just a cold side of the bed.

I sighed, he's probably doing Alpha stuff. I yawned, rubbing my eyes, trying to wake myself up. I sat in a sitting position and stretched my arms out until I heard my back pop. Yes I have to do that or I can't start my day.

I looked at the clock laying on the nightstand beside the bed and it read nine o'clock. Not too late, not too early, perfect.

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door, but then walked out wondering what I was doing.

Usually I get my outfit together and put it on before doing anything else. It just makes sense to me.

I went into the walk in closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I chose to be a little stylish today so I put on a black and gray striped shirt with some black shorts with a black belt. To finish off the look, I put on a lot blue jean jacket. I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows and I went over to my body sized mirror and smiled to myself.

I was confident with my look, but I felt like it needed something more. I went over to where I keep my jewelry, mostly bought by Maddie, and looked at all the necklaces. I told her I almost never wear rings or bracelets cause I always lose them, but they're nice too.

I ran my hands over the different necklaces until I made up my mind and went back over to the mirror. I clipped the necklace on my neck and looked at my look one last time. I decided to pick a crystal necklace, that was quartz, with a black chain. I nodded my head in approval and looked at the time: 9:20.

I grabbed my sketchbook, pencils, and pens and headed out the door to Sean's office. He doesn't have a meeting today, so he's probably just working on paperwork.

I walk down the hall and spot Michael, " Michael! "

He stops walking and turns around and when he sees me his face lights up, " Hey Jessica! "

" Even though I've been here for a while, I still don't really know where Sean's office is, can you show me? " I giggle slightly embarrassed, you would think I wouldn't know my way around the house by now but nope. I need to give myself a house tour later.. I wonder if this place has a library?

He smiled, noticing my confusion, " Yeah, it's down the hall. " he leads the way down the never ending hall it seems like and my stomach grumbles, but it's not me I think about, " Do you know if he's ate breakfast yet? "

" Nope, he's been in the office since 7. " He frowned and turned back around to lead the way again, he probably wanted to hang out with his friend today.

" We can hang out today if you want. " I grin at him and put my hand on the knob of the door.

" Really? " he looks up at me with a hopeful look, he probably had nothing else to do today like me. Besides, I need to have some Michael time.

" Yeah, it'll be fun. We can hang after lunch, or we can do something for lunch too. "

" Sounds good. " he waves and walks off. I look at my hand on the knob and think about if I should just walk in or knock first. I mean it's polite to knock first before you enter a room, especially when someone's busy, but on the other hand...

" Jessica? " Sean asked for me behind the door. How did he know it was me?

I found it better to just walk inside so I did and there he was at his desk, looking at me with the cutest look on his face, " Hey Sean. "