The Rise of Lorien

Ok so just a note before you read this that I am writing this after the fall of five so it is not going to be like the revenge of seven, if that makes any sense

The tears come quickly and silently. I can't believe it, he just died. Eight just died. I can just barely remember what happened all too quickly, Five was going to kill Nine but then Eight got in the way and saved him. He died instead of Nine, I guess I should be mad at Nine for making this all to happened but I don't. I feel this emptiness inside of me just like I felt when Hector died. Now we are on our way back to Chicago on a plane. Thanks to the fake ids that Sam and Malcolm gave us we got through no problem. When we got back on the boat Nine was nearly unconscious so I had a lot of work to do on him. Six was pretty much okay because I had fixed her up before. We all are just sitting together in silence, thinking about all the things that have just happened in the last 24 hours. As I think about it I feel tears coming into my eyes but I rub them away before anyone sees. I think about Ella and the others, I hope they are all okay, I wonder how they will react with the news that we are about to tell them. Only Ella, Six and I have actually gotten to know Eight and bond with him so I don't think that the others will pay much attention. I know they will all feel sad but they haven't gotten to know him like I do. Finally we get off the plane and into the huge airport of Chicago. I look at Six and Nine to ask them what we should do now but I see them staring off somewhere. That's when I see it. On the News it says that The John Hancock Centre was on fire with two of the floors completely destroyed! The police have looked at the evidence and they think that it was a terrorist attack but they have not conformed it as yet. We are all appalled at what we are seeing! What happened to Ella and the others? We all know that it was obviously the Mogs who did this. "What do we do?" I quietly whisper to Six. I hear a gruff reply from Nine saying that we should hide but I was more interested in what Six has to say. "We should go and see if the others are around there" I hear her say. We all agree and go to find a taxi. As soon as we get there we get out of the car we run into a alley and turn invisible. We search everywhere for the others and finally we find them in the lobby of the building just sitting there. They are all there, Sam, Malcolm, Sarah and John and some other guy. They look worried and then I notice, Ella's not there! I feel like just sitting down and crying until I have no tears left. Sarah comes over to us and tells us what happened. Apparently the random guy is the Mog that Malcolm told us about. Then she tells us about Ella, I sigh with relief when I hear that she was not dead but taken. I just am happy that she is not dead. Then Sam asks the question we have all been thinking, "where do we all go now"? We all think for a moment and then Six has an idea. "When I was little Katerina and I had a house near Seattle on the coast. The Mogs never found that place because I hadn't developed my legacies yet. We only moved from there because I had to go to school and there was no school close to where we were". "It's not any John Hancock Centre but I could deal with that" replied Nine. Soon I found myself on yet another plane except this time we were on our way to Seattle. We all decided that we should not all go in the same taxi first of all because we wouldn't all fit and also because then it would be easier for the Mogs to catch us altogether. So we went in small groups, Six, Sam and I and Nine, Malcolm, John and the Mogadorian who I still don't know the name of. As we reached the place I see a beautiful house, it wasn't too big but it could still hold all of us. As soon as we got inside, Six showed us our bedrooms. Mine was one of the bedrooms that was facing the ocean, it was beautiful! I immediately thought of Eight and how he would love this place, I wish he was still here. At that moment I hear Six call us all down to talk about what we are going to do now. Once everyone is here Six leads us into another room where we all sit down. "Ok so we need a plan now, we can't just sit around anymore, they have Ella and we need to get her back. We wouldn't even know if she dies because we wouldn't get a scar for her! We need to help her." I basically want someone to share the same opinion as me so I hope that my speech inspired someone. "Ya that's what I was thinking as well", replies Sarah. "Without Ella it's hard for us to communicate without being together. Now of we go some other place we have to use the chests that we have and that sometimes that's a long time." I'm glad that Sarah agrees with me and I'm even more glad when I see everyone else nodding and agreeing. "So we need to get her back but how we can't just all go there. If we do then we won't have a backup plan and then it will be all the more easier for the Mogs to kill us, and then there goes our hope to save Earth" says John.