Course Description negative energies and evil spirits

Learn from cherokee master of ancient wisdom traditions  of the cherokee how to protect yourself against the influence of negative energies and evil spirits.

Course Description:

Everyday each of us is surrounded by negative energies.  You are exposed to evil eyes, bad energy, jealousy, envy, curses, invisible arrows, and more. Knowing how to protect yourself is incredibly valuable, and can help be that warrior.

* What are those evil forces, and what is their purpose?

* How can we spot them, and how can we stop them?

* Do they effect us only as individuals, or can they impact our childern or grandchildern 

   ?

* Can a dark spirits transform into  or life or family?

In this course, you will go in-depth with some of the cherokee shamanic practioners: . medicine turtle will introduce you to the way of how evil spirits work and help you  understand  your life  in a cherokee and lakota indigenous traditions. a medicine man can free you of  the grip of negative energies, applying techniques that you too can acquire. This course approaches root problems and cause of your problems in life.

This course gives you the tools you need to understand the true nature of evil spirits, so you can develop the protection necessary to live a full life free from negative energies.

* Learn how to recognize negative spirits when they appear before you.

* Discover the true nature of evil spirits -- even when they come to you in any form.

* Learn to identify  negative energy in your life.

* Develop indigenous protection techniques that you can apply for the rest of your life.

* Acquire the skills to use different physical tools, to protect yourself against negative energies.

Course Description negative energies and evil spirits

medturtle@yahoo.com

cherokee medizinmann

https://sites.google.com/site/medicineturtle/

http://www.hal-lo.at/inipi-seminare-termine.html